Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74957 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
lol.. And you can't present a governor in lagos ,, still a slave to yoruba in lagos cheesy grin grin.. He is backed by the West and still in prison after almost two weeks if not more than.. Hope you are checking up on him. grin grin he is now the animal in a cage.. grin cheesy kanu is now anumanu, anu prison, anu Nigeria, anu zoo, anu pama

lmao, I just noticed. Yoruba people now speak n write igbo language...lmfao
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

lmao, I just noticed. Yoruba people now speak n write igbo language...lmfao
That's to show you we move around buh you guyz think otherwise.. Had my tertiary studies in Anambra... You making me laugh now Nigga.. Nna ode a digide.. Una go rule Nigeria if una get patience grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos in Lagos are buying up lands in Lagos n also building countless estates.......who chum be slave

The last election result already shows the igbo dominance in Lagos.

As for kanu, I Wil bookmark ur moniker n alert u on him later. chill.
him go surely come out na,, buh na when the zoo feel like releasing him
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
him go surely come out na,, buh na when the zoo feel like releasing him

things are going according to plans.

Have u noticed that kanu does no hide He comes into nigeria from the airports n leaves at will.

relax ur self
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
That's to show you we move around buh you guyz think otherwise.. Had my tertiary studies in Anambra... You making me laugh now Nigga.. Nna ode a digide.. Una go rule Nigeria if una get patience grin cheesy cheesy grin

s waste rushing to skol in anambra state...Lol. Why did u leave the tribe acclaimed best university in s waste to study in SE
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
belzabull:
you are an ijiot

What is south south and who are the 'we'? Do you realise there are igbos in south south? I am from south south and i will go with Biafra you fooool

see this teenage ewu that just happened to see a phone and an mb... go with biafra then...protest.. go out and protest till you get what you want... dont stay behind your tiny techno phone to type rubbish grin grin listen to your argument....there are Igbos in the southsouth...are there no igbos in the north then if there are why the struggle for biafra when you think there is no nigerdelta....

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

things are going according to plans.

Have u noticed that kanu does no hide He comes into nigeria from the airports n leaves at will.

relax ur self
how many times have the news captured him coming to Nigeria.. How would you have known if not from the news
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

s waste rushing to skol in anambra state...Lol. Why did u leave the tribe acclaimed best university in s waste to study in SE
rushing kwa.. I wanted to change environment for a while and I most say it was quite disappointing buh I still got the experience I wanted.. All this noise we are both making doesn't apply in reality you and I know that Nigga. Cherem godi
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by 247notire(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Enahi:

Lol you are very funny and greedy.
I don't think I should be replying you because i can you are confused.
I can see see you are very daft, if they are not from the East why do they want to be part of Biafra?

Just like we have Ijaws in Ondo State is the same way we have igbos in Niger Delta. The ijaw man in Ondo State does not claim to be Yoruba neither do they speak the same language, they identify their root and don't go about trying to claim Ondo territories.
You igbos have a Long way to go, you don't even know what you want.
That someone like Chiwetel Ejiofor has igbo roots from anambra state, does it make him a native of anambra state or is he a native of England where he was born? If u answer correctly then u shud correct that wrong impression of urs. Resulting to insults when u have not received one is very appalling and speaks volumes of ur parental upbringing that leaves a lot to be desired. I won't stoop to ur level. Enjoy ur day...
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
how many times have the news captured him coming to Nigeria.. How would you have known if not from the news

He came to Aba on biafra arms forces day n spoke in front of Nigerian police n army n even called nigeria zoo/minkey/baboon territory.

He has never hidden, And he will never hide.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
rushing kwa.. I wanted to change environment for a while and I most say it was quite disappointing buh I still got the experience I wanted.. All this noise we are both making doesn't apply in reality you and I know that Nigga. Cherem godi

what is cherem godi

U want to change environment n igbo bushy village was ur preferred destination......There's something ur not telling me. speak up.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

what is cherem godi

U want to change environment n igbo bushy village was ur preferred destination......There's something ur not telling me. speak up.
Anambra bushy,, but una say e develop.. You sure say na Anambra you for come self, where develop for East grin grin you see say na you way no leave your village,
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
Anambra bushy,, but una say e develop.. You sure say na Anambra you for come self, where develop for East grin grin

don't flee from d question.

Pls answer!!!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

don't flee from d question.

G
Pls answer!!!
which question you ask
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
which question you ask

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by davo3286: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kirigidi:
@Davo3286. U ar just bin clever by half. Ur Igbo mainland was equally named "South East" nd u pipo acceptd it nd ur Ohaneze Ndigbo ar even using it in dia official documents.... So also ur so-calld Biafra u want to impose on us is a fraud.... Stop deceivin urself! Just go update ur knwledge. Was Anambra State not named after River Anambra? Was Ebonyi not a name of a river b4 dat state was created by Abacha? Go do proper research, d followin countries were named afta rivers: Gambia, Senegal, Niger, Zambia, Congo, India, Jordan, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chad(lake), Malawi(lake).

At least South-east is one of the cardinal points. Now, tell me. What is South-south? Continue to be deceived. I wonder where you got, that rather skewed, information that India, like you mention, for instance, was named after Indian Ocean - the third largest oceanic body on earth? Who told you than the nation, India, was named after Indian Ocean? Please, go back and improve on your research and stop coming here to exhibit your illiteracy on the subject, Geography/History. FYI, Indian Ocean was named after the people, India, and not vice versa. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean

Also, FYI, I am Izon. If there is something your empty skull needs I think it must be this: Biafra has never been imposed on anyone. Biafrans are the most enterprising people in this part of the world. They are not lazy just like my people, the I jaws, and other tribes, who put all their focus and life on oil which has made them super lazy. When Donald Trump said Africans are lazy he actually meant to say nigerians are lazy. Biafrans have never put their focus on oil. Little wonder they are the most successful in business. If every region in this part of the African continent tow the path of Biafra, their lives will be far better than they are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

U want to change environment n igbo bushy
village was ur preferred destination......There's
something ur not telling me. speak up.
and am asking you since when did Anambra state as a whole become a village,, where you from self.. Cos at this junction I don't think you are from East. Cos I don't think I remember mentioning a village in Anambra for you.. , so it's a shock to you that someone can leave West to study in the East.. Una your thinking odikwa pathetic
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
and am asking you since when did Anambra state as a whole become a village,, where you from self.. Cos at this junction I don't think you are from East. Cos I don't think I remember mentioning a village in Anambra for you.. You are quite ridiculous,, so it's a shock to you that someone can leave West to study in the East.. Una your thinking odikwa pathetic

s waste always say that SE is a village, a bush, red erosion headquarters, etc.

that's why I asked that question.

meanwhile I'm from 042. From Ngwo in Udi local government. Capish?

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

s waste always say that SE is a village, a bush, red erosion headquarters, etc.

that's why I asked that question.

meanwhile I'm from 042. From Ngwo in Udi local government. Capish?
are they wrong by saying red erosion head quarters..
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
I agree with him 100%.Anyone who doesn't want Nigeria to split is a very big coward.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
are they wrong by saying red erosion head quarters..

why did u leave the sophisticated region and move to red soil erosion headquarters.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ogele: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Spliting Nigeria is not the best option... The option is for us to stand as a United Nigeria, where everyone will leave in peace and respect each other cultural values....
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
You're a very big patented fool.Keep on dreaming.
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by josogie: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=deflover post=39417704]

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry[/quote U don't fight on this forum.state fact not fight.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

why did u leave the sophisticated region and move to red soil erosion headquarters.
because I wanted to see it first hand.. And it was more than true it's a red mod region ravages by erosion grin grin tongue Thank God you know my region is a sophisticated one and am a tourist undecided undecided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by alaskido(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Do you think these greedy Northerners that own majority of the oil block will allow this country to split. I pray it splits quick because we have suffered in their hands.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by enasgreat: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Surprisingly...... he is right... av seen it Nd a consistent voice telling me how I will change d face of Nigeria.. d spliting vision was not excluded...

its for our good
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Johnsown1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow that most be long dream to be able to capture the divisional parts and hw it is going to divided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Enahi(f): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
247notire:
That someone like Chiwetel Ejiofor has igbo roots from anambra state, does it make him a native of anambra state or is he a native of England where he was born? If u answer correctly then u shud correct that wrong impression of urs. Resulting to insults when u have not received one is very appalling and speaks volumes of ur parental upbringing that leaves a lot to be desired. I won't stoop to ur level. Enjoy ur day...

Sorry if I insulted you.
Why do you keep complicating yourself?
Chiwetel is not even the right person to use as an example here because he knows his roots, if peradventure America gets destroyed tomorrow He knows where to call home and the tribe he originated from.

I wont repeat myself again.
No matter where an Igbo person finds his or herself shouldn't change the fact that they are from the East.

If for instance your great grand parents migrated to the North to go and work and they had your grandma, your grandpa and parents there does that automatically make you a Northerner?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by lukxman(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Nigeria is not big enough to be split into 5 countries. 3 will do but 2 is better. Remember, not all dreams come to pass. Prophets saw dreams and visions of Jonathan winning the 2015 presidential election, but it all failed.

I even prophesied last two minutes that my extended family shall break into a new monarchy; the strongest monarchy in the world. I'm going to be the king and I'm going to colonise America, England, France, China, Russia, and even 98 percent of the world. That was what I too halucinate like this my prophet brother
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR
My bro. Abeg I throway my cap for u. U just spoke exactly whaat i have in mine, May God bless, That's one Mistake the biarans are making the Ijaws infacts all the states in south South will be under NDR only the name self make sens
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by lukxman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
I too halucinated like this my prophet brother. That my family shall break out of Nigeria to form the strongest monarchy the world has ever seen. With me as the king while I colonise India, USA, Russia, England, Germany, France, and even 98 percent of the world. I'm going to take control of the solar system with my throne fixed on the sun. Oya what difference does it make? God spoke to me while I dozed off this afternoon after taking eight bottles of high spirited drinks of holy brewery

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo) / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.