Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot (57460 Views)

Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Ini Edo Fierce And Stunning In African Inspired Photo / Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
chubbygal:

Just keep mute,because you have no idea on how they look.Especially those on chemotherapy. I advice you take a walk to National Hospital Abuja and see for yourself. NAMASTE..
Why are people just presumptuous? Sb very close to me died of cancer. She went through chemotherapy, radiotherapy....nd every other treatment a cancer patient is subjected to. I was there the whole time. I became a regular visitor of UBTH Radiotherapy dept. I saw women with different types of cancer. So,pls....
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by seyicrown2008: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beautiful woman turn Ugly
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by oz4real83(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin She looks more like an aids patient than a cancer patient. Both of them na sickness sha!!! tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by mrhipup(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
MosakuAW:
This is not how a cancer patient looks like and the pix is not scary jare.
She looks like a Somalian babe.
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by IceDude(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
See how she be like winch cry
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Isomerizm(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Why are people just presumptuous? Sb very close to me died of cancer. She went through chemotherapy, radiotherapy....nd every other treatment a cancer patient is subjected to. I was there the whole time. I became a regular visitor of UBTH Radiotherapy dept. I saw women with different types of cancer. So,pls....
You dey mind that one?
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by xynerise: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
ET phone home
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by IPassby: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think if you want to create an awareness for breast cancer, you want to encourage people to go for check up- you won't depict breast cancer as this awful- and unpleasant- rather you can show them- they can still be beautiful even after the hair is gone due to chemotheraphy or desirable even without breast after mastectomy. The intention, I am sure is admirable- but this picture would only create fear and wouldn't encourage anyone to go through the process- that the onset fear would put them away- the "either" other way- which I see from another lens is equally terrible- if the caption of this picture- reads- "do a breast examination today and you may not just be like me" I think that will also be degrading in itself. It is admirable- the attempt to create an awareness, but it must be rightly done- so it don't fore the extreme opposite of what is intended- she can do a photoshoot- where she is smiling and happy- despite losing her hair, where she is not degraded- that sends a clearer message across- that breast cancer examination, mastectomy, hair loss- won't impede on your quality of life- or much a re-orientation picture- that despite the loss of her hair, breast- she is still loved by her husband, desired by men, and banking with friends- then- I guess I would be more motivated to accept the necessary treatment- for my survival.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
handie:
Chisos! Annie, abeg no let bros see this picture o. Else e go reconsider una marriage o. See as she come wugly. May God never allow us and our loved ones suffer from such a disease

I don't think there is a problem developing at our own pace... And then appreciating it.
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
robosky02:

what...?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is not how a cancer patient looks like and the pix is not scary jare.

She looks like a Somalian babe.

PSH,u wish.
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Lashbeat(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Fine woman

FTC
[b]Chocolate cream
lol funny person.....narh so peps for ya village be abi??! grin angry cheesy wink angry.....[/b]But anyways she's doing a nice job.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by MosakuAW(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
lekzzydo:

that means all Somalian babe are cancer patients

Did you read what i typed before you quote or you just quote me for quoting sake because, i never said Somalian babe look like cancer patients OK!
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
ha grin naso she be like mami water
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by 3kay945(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
rotexteymie:
kiikikikikikiki

Sorry, Am just curious. Have seen this earlier today and wondering what it means. Is it new form of laughter or something?
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Missmossy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahah grin grin

This pic captured it, she looks sickly. Nice initiative.
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by rotexteymie(f): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
3kay945:

Sorry, Am just curious. Have seen this earlier today and wondering what it means. Is it new form of laughter or something?
I guess
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nwocha12(f): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Naff24:
She reminded me of African Queen grin
Africa queen fine oooooo!!!!!! Without hair and makeup men will run away from some women o haaaaaaaaaaaa! Lord have mercy
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by NasNation(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2015
rotexteymie:
kiikikikikikiki
Nooo its hahaahhahahahahahahahahhahah
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by FRANKOXY(m): 2:40am On Oct 28, 2015
It's hair that makes women beautiful o shocked
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Henycymama(f): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Ehen wonders shall neva end so 2face wife get disease aaah Eya
u read d storyline atal

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Elle277(f): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
wow! the make up guy try
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Blackfire(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2015
chubbygal:
Instead of casting that killer called Cancer and co .out of your lives ,you people are busy typing lol and all sort of nonsense comments.

who are u destroying today? Na joke o.

But seriously who are u destroying today?
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by chubbygal(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Blackfire:

who are u destroying today? Na joke o.

But seriously who are u destroying today?

Once the need arise ! Guy trust me I go strike
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Blackfire(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
chubbygal:

ogini di *thunder strike* kwa wa rararraraar....
Amadioha pikin, just call me when the show begin, ok?
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Blackfire(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
chubbygal:

ogini di *thunder strike* kwa wa rararraraar....
Amadioha pikin, just call me when the show begin, ok?
Re: Annie Idibia Breast Cancer Inspired Photo Shoot by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
#nigerian_Smeagol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.