Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia (30916 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by tboy4show(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Bonapart(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Story!!!!
Wat about them

Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Orikinla(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Only pepper soup?[/size] grin
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by AfroBlue(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
much respect to mrs. 2baba. i knew she had a lot of hustle and drive in her.
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by KunleBoye: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Story story.....Story

Once upon a time.....time time

Everybody got a story to tell, so madam keep your story. I don't have a shoes is still fresh in our memories
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by lewisacid(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nonsense...I collected blocking money 4rm my mate 2 lecturers..so dt I cn pay my skul fees..who e concern
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Glory be to God
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by belamour(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
2face met her while she was selling pepper grin grin grin
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by raycoolman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by amdoyin82(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Story! Story!! because 2face don make u big, u come dey form like a legend.. Ur eyes go clear wen anoda lady seduce am and 2baba give am belle
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Beesluv: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eeya, now you are swimming in money
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by kunzaar83(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by HellenToluh: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
she try
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by DeviIhimself: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

I sold pure water for my mom too
Shebi your own na pepper soup, gain dey there pass pure water.

So what's new ?

inasmuch as i do oppose sometimes I do like you some how soo funny grin
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nor be new thing ooo...

Plenty people weh i know as man do worse...nor be person deh lick 68 year old amala woman seller toto to go school?

Nor be fine girl weh never reach 19 deh allow man weh don nearly 70 carry am go short time just to go schoolsome deh even donate sperm and dem no even finish that school...

All you need deh say na alhamdulillah.

You don born for my tubaba things deh rosy....
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Gracito(f): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well, I respect female hustlers. But I thought Annie came from a rich home. I mean, I heard stories that she came from a rich background while 2baba came from the opposite background. Nawao, well if she did that, I'm really glad it paid off.
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Ijaya123: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Can this be verified?
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Atmmachine(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
NKFOODVERIETIES:
. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What do you sell ?
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Seculent: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

So what's new ?
Don't mind her, she don't know what to say, "she sold pepper soup". And so?

That's a big woman business na. people that sold pure water, what should they say? mtcheww.
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by ukelament(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Inspiring story.
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Missmossy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eyah, it paid off cheesy
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by babanenesure: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

So what's new ?
.....me myself....mo kiri kerosine....orange...tanjarin....plantain.....pure water....pine apple....ube.....so ko new.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oluwa, bless me today coz i no know tomorrow.
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oluwa, bless me today coz i no know tomorrow .
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Pidggin(f): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by ojmetrix(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
kulobyno:
Oj
kulobyno why u d caalll me
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by jemype(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
every saint has a past and every sinner a future.
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Nelrulez(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
jonhemma11:
Speaking as a Guest speaker at the Eve secondary school series today, Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia revealed she once sold pepper soup with her mother to make hands meet.

The mother of two and wife of the famous superstar singer 2face Idibia urged the crowd of students not to give up on their dreams, stating that..

"I want you all to follow your dreams. I don't want you to feel like the next person is more privileged than you and use that as an excuse for failure. I had no break time when I was in secondary school because I had to go to the market during breaks to buy pepper soup things from the market and put in the fridge for my mom to cook and sell in the evening. And after school I would assist her in selling. I had to do that because that was how I and my brothers school fees were paid. Today I am living my dream."

The event which held at Terra Kulture, was powered by Metro Fm and tagged #YourDreamsOurReality

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/i-sold-pepper-soup-to-raise-money-for.html

I find it very difficult to comprehend the term hustle. The family even had a fridge they use in preserving their pepper soup ingredient and you still want me to believe that you had a poor upbringing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Etizz: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abeg make we hear word...... undecided
Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Tuljaking(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
jonhemma11:
Speaking as a Guest speaker at the Eve secondary school series today, Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia revealed she once sold pepper soup with her mother to make hands meet.

The mother of two and wife of the famous superstar singer 2face Idibia urged the crowd of students not to give up on their dreams, stating that..

"I want you all to follow your dreams. I don't want you to feel like the next person is more privileged than you and use that as an excuse for failure. I had no break time when I was in secondary school because I had to go to the market during breaks to buy pepper soup things from the market and put in the fridge for my mom to cook and sell in the evening. And after school I would assist her in selling. I had to do that because that was how I and my brothers school fees were paid. Today I am living my dream."
Admin Help Me With This by Tuljaking: 3:56pm
Please how do i contact the webmaster here am intending on sticking a thread which contains all information about my project for few days am ready to pay reasonably
please m on whatsapp

The event which held at Terra Kulture, was powered by Metro Fm and tagged #YourDreamsOurReality

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/i-sold-pepper-soup-to-raise-money-for.html

Re: I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia by Lancier(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around / Toyin Aimakhu’s Response To Adeniyi Johnson’s Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.