Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework (1275 Views)

Need Professional Php Programmers For A Project, Money Involved / [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) / PHP Programmers, Pls Step In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework by RockMaxi: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please I'm terrible with this programming thing but I've been getting along.
I have tried Zend, those guys are like aliens to me, though I have not really gone deeper.
Tried CakePHP, relatively simple but still not it for me.
Recently I stumbled over Kohana and men it's like the real cake but one thing I found out is that all this framework have their own good and bad sides.
I have gone far with Kohana but I'm scared about their documentation. You really need a guru to explain some things.
So you gurus in the house which mvc framework will you suggest for a terrible developer like me.

Re: PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework by malawi101(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
RockMaxi:
I have tried Zend, those guys are like aliens to me, though I have not really gone deeper.
Recently I stumbled over Kohana and men it's like the real cake but one thing I found out is that all this framework have their own good and bad sides.
I have gone far with Kohana but I'm scared about their documentation. You really need a guru to explain some things.
So you gurus in the house which mvc framework will you suggest for a terrible developer like me.

CodeIgniter, its lightweight and the documentation is superb. Ranks among best 3 php frameworks
Re: PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework by RockMaxi: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
malawi101:

CodeIgniter, its lightweight and the documentation is superb. Ranks among best 3 php frameworks

Thanks I've scratched CodeIgniter at the surface but didn't bother to look deep. Maybe I was a novice then and didn't undetstand how to use documentation then. I have a CodeIgniter class generator software but each time I look at it we both steer at each other grin and I'm always the first to blink. grin

Re: PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
What you tried laravel ,eclipse Php plugin or notepad++
Re: PHP Programmers:Name Your Best HMVC Framework by jidez007: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
RockMaxi:

oh boy go try Laravel. its my first framework and I have never had a reason to learn another one. There is website dedicated to providing video tutorials for it, www.laracasts.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mass Inbox Mailer / You Can’t Force Us To Hack The San Bernardino Iphone - Apple To FBI / Pls Look In.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.