Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

[SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) (1194 Views)

Abuja Php Programmers Where Are You? I Have A Job For You / Need Professional Php Programmers For A Project, Money Involved / PHP Programmers, Pls Step In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) by donsheddy1(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Can someone put me in the right direction to do this.

I want a for loop to enable me add class to the first image of a slider and here's my code https://codepad.co/snippet/upJHPBsD
Your help is appreciated.
Re: [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) by Silverman42(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Bro, this is a work for javascript
Re: [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) by Olyboy16(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2017
donsheddy1:
Can someone put me in the right direction to do this.

I want a for loop to enable me add class to the first image of a slider and here's my code https://codepad.co/snippet/upJHPBsD
Your help is appreciated.

$count = 1;
foreach(<condition>wink{
if($count == 1){
//add your class thingy
++$count;
}
//and everything else
}
if you are using a straight for loop
//
for($count=1;<condition>;$count++){
if($count == 1){
//add class
}
//and everything
}
Re: [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) by donsheddy1(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Did u see how the image is been echoed? I was expecting you to use the code provided to further explain your point thanks
Olyboy16:

$count = 1;
foreach(<condition>wink{
if($count == 1){
//add your class thingy
++$count;
}
//and everything else
}
if you are using a straight for loop
//
for($count=1;<condition>;$count++){
if($count == 1){
//add class
}
//and everything
}
Re: [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) by Olyboy16(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2017
donsheddy1:
Did u see how the image is been echoed? I was expecting you to use the code provided to further explain your point thanks

oh okay, i get it.

i'm sorry bro, bt...i just don't feel like checking that link.
if you post the problem snippet here, i'll gladly help you adapt the solution given to it.
Re: [SOLVED] Gurus In The House (PHP Programmers) by donsheddy1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Olyboy16:

oh okay, i get it.

i'm sorry bro, bt...i just don't feel like checking that link.
if you post the problem snippet here, i'll gladly help you adapt the solution given to it.

Thanks for your support. I have fixed it myself

(1) (Reply)

Most "Programmers" Here Are Not Programmers / Programming (php/javascript) Interns Are Needed At A Fast Growing ICT Firm / An Error Occurred At Log Record Id.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.