Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,553 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. (325 Views)

Nairalanders! A Jambite Needs Your Sincere Advice. / Oau: The Dsa And Her Emotions; My Sincere Advice!!! / Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Your Sincere Advice On What To Do. by Richie4impact: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
I was offered admission into the University of Lagos to study Architecture this year. When I went for the screening exercise I was screened out because I had no technical drawing. However, I offered Building construction in my O'level and I passed it. After that I went to the department and fortunately I met with the HOD. He asked to see the syllabus for Building Construction which I brought. After looking at the syllabus, he said they can accept it in lieu of Technical Drawing. Thus, he wrote a letter attaching my credentials to it and sent it to the Admission Officer. It's been two weeks now and I've not had any thing. Please, anyone with similar experience or helpful advice, assist me. This is killing me softly.

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For Paying Unn First Year Acceptance Fee / Unilag, Pre-degree Form 2015/2016 Is Still Online. School Contact / Admission Processing Into Kwararafa University Wukari 2015/2016 Is Currently In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.