Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" (30617 Views)

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by ollypass: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
still boys i tell you...
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by fwwins(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dplaymaker:
Make una pay pa Ken Nnebue well oo because during Andy and Merit time money no de nollywood. NEK production was bomb dos days. their movies like glamour girls, rituals, pastor weever etc. make brain den.

Seconded
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by CharlieMaria(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
harristo:
How nostalgic.
Nollywood Movie? Nostalgic? It simply dulls IQ
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Baroba(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
This will be brilliant if well executed, a seasoned director such as Izu Ojukwu should handle this not the two guys mentioned.. LIB sure does bring backnlots of memories..

RIP Francis Agu aka ichie Million...

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
How are they sure they can make a good reboot? I heard Nigerian movies haven't changed a bit since the inception of Nollywood.
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by obuduman: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
i remember "onwu merit!

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by totorimi: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
I would just go ahead and say it, if he is going to remake this movie then he better stick to the true foundation of the movie. This was an Igbo movie, Igbo language was spoken through out and it should remain that way.

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by IamOpemipo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
anonimi:
Good.
Other classics like Hostages, Ole Ku etc need to be remade as well.

I'll do anytin to see hostages again..

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by bolabolakemi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Ibelong2God: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jusmudi:
Happy birthday mummy, I love u so much.

Me and my family is wishing your mummy a happy birthday.
Her later days will be greater than her former days. Happy birthday mum!

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's been a long time. Andy (Kenneth Okonkwo) used his wife, Merit (I guess Jennifer Ossai) for ritual.
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by DOCTORDONE: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
It will make a good watch.
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Baroba:
This will be brilliant if well executed, a seasoned director such as Izu Ojukwu should handle this not the two guys mentioned.. LIB sure does bring backnlots of memories..

RIP Francis Agu aka ichie Million...
Francis Agu, Bob-Manuel Idokwu, Kenneth Okonkwo, Tobechukwu, Jennifer Ossai, Emeka Ossai, etc were featured in almost all the movies like Living in Bondage, Taboo, etc in the early and mid 1990s.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by onila(f): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
even Naija is doing remake like hollywood
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wonder what it would look like
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
This classic film "living in bondage" is older than half the population of nairaland! Kids everywhere. That was when it all made sense unlike now.

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by knowledgeable: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
I would just go ahead and say it, if he is going to remake this movie then he better stick to the true foundation of the movie. This was an Igbo movie, Igbo language was spoken through out and it should remain that way.

"Na soooo", you know yaribas and their ulterior motives to always wanting to reverse Igbo history in this Nigeria.

Hope his not about to use sofisticason in living in bondage to reverse that aspect of nollywood Igbo history oo.

4 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by otiigba1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
So they ve run out of movie ideas? I thought they are supposed to be in 2015 not backwards
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by undefeated(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
if not in Igbo language. it's gonna be a misfit

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Kingbilo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
demarc001:
Back to the root!
I remember
"Nneka the pretty serpent"
"The rattle snake"
"Love without language"

Hahaha. Love without language grin

Ngajim da na ani!
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by sapientia(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Let them not change the soundtrack ooo

Imagine how 'rattle snake' will be without those particular soundtracks
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by phoenix002: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
grayht:
[size=22pt]Hope it wont be on VHS or VCD][/size]smiley
HEHEHEHEHEHE grin grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by ndcide(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wonderful. Loving this. I Pray it comes out well. Those were the movies we watched again, again and again those days.

I think it should be in English this time. No sentiments please. Let's not use tribalism to spoil this noble idea.

The name of the movie alone has covered 50% of the marketing cost. It's in English, 30%. If it's done well, it's a gold mine.

My thoughts
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by M4gunners: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Francis Agu, Bob-Manuel Idokwu, Kenneth Okonkwo, Tobechukwu, Jennifer Ossai, Emeka Ossai, etc were featured in almost all the movies like Living in Bondage, Taboo, etc in the early and mid 1990s.
Chei Taboo another high profile film. Respect my Igbo brothers abeg.
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Valjinn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
dunamit:
Am Eucharia Ivy n i just want to make common sense....
ivy Bruce ni
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by kennycalls(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
we also need a sequel to blind trust and Valentino
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
all4naija:
How are they sure they can make a good reboot? I heard Nigerian movies haven't changed a bit since the inception of Nollywood.
You heard. however, what you heard isn't true. wink
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
0s.[/quote merit is not Jennifer ossai, merit is still alive but Jennifer is now late]
OrlandoOwoh:

Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by onyi4edu(f): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
I remember then there was even a song for the movie used by children to play

"Living in bondage
Part 1 and part 2
Merit anwuona
Obu onye buru ya
Obu Andy
Maka gini
Maka ego
Ego gini
Ego obara
Tufiakwa Andy x2 ihe imere di njo"
grin grin grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by Mexyz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
They should also remake "state of emergency "
Re: Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" by jesussaves22: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yes I remember our black and white television..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nudity As A Netflix Programming Norm In Nigeria / Pavitra Rishta(divine Relationship) / BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.