Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Looking For Business You Can Do With 50k? I Have One You Can Do With 4k! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Business You Can Do With 50k? I Have One You Can Do With 4k! (571 Views)

Borrow Me 50k I Will Give You 60k On Jan 2016 (pls Is Urgent) / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business You Can Do With 50k? I Have One You Can Do With 4k! by automania: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hello guys, what im about to expose you to is not magic but has been mathematically proven to work and it is working for many. As you read, a few in Nigeria are already reaping from this system. I know many will get skeptical At this, its ok, I was when I learnt about it too but the amount involved, $18(#4000) wasn’t something I’d be troubled over for long if it turned out to be “too good to be true”, afterall 4k is beer money to most guys. I sacrificed the 4k and boy! It turned out to be the best financial decision I have ever made.
I AM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU A SYSTEM THAT WILL TURN YOUR $18(#4,000) to over $5000(#1,130,000) in a short period of time, just watch the attached videos and contact me via Whatsapp on 08062187803 or email: osnoko1@gmail.com
Before you conclude it’s a scam watch/ listen with an open mind and decide if it worth your #4000 naira or not.
THIS SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR FINANCES THROUGH THE ROOF!

Click on the following link to watch :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owFCeUPJFME&sns=em

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Draft A Letter To Deal With This People / Small Canadian Miner Finds Massive Diamond In Botswana / Why You Should Own An Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.