Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Naija Don Dey Try O...neco Video Tutorials Online, Come And Check It Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naija Don Dey Try O...neco Video Tutorials Online, Come And Check It Out (288 Views)

Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word / Naija Don Dey Try O...neco Video Tutorials Online, Come And Check It Out / Purchase Waec Scratch Card And Check Your Waec Examination Result Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Don Dey Try O...neco Video Tutorials Online, Come And Check It Out by MaryAdiaha: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa o. Nigeria is truly changing, now we have our own online school - wizitup.com. I've been hearing about it but I did not believe it, until I just went to check it out for myself. Mehn, no be small thing. You need to see how teachers are just breaking down topics on the site. They're really taking their time to explain. Even this NECO exams that just started, they are doing the tutorials online on their website. I had to go and check how much they are even charging sef...small money o, from around #300 naira upwards, I'm not too sure, sha go and check for yourself. Please if you know anybody who is writing NECO pls tell the person not to miss out.
Re: Naija Don Dey Try O...neco Video Tutorials Online, Come And Check It Out by babseg(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
MaryAdiaha:
Na wa o. Nigeria is truly changing, now we have our own online school - wizitup.com. I've been hearing about it but I did not believe it, until I just went to check it out for myself. Mehn, no be small thing. You need to see how teachers are just breaking down topics on the site. They're really taking their time to explain. Even this NECO exams that just started, they are doing the tutorials online on their website. I had to go and check how much they are even charging sef...small money o, from around #300 naira upwards, I'm not too sure, sha go and check for yourself. Please if you know anybody who is writing NECO pls tell the person not to miss out.

i can tell you are young. during the 80s we used to watch instructional television on NTA. what they are doing is not new

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo, (UNIUYO) 2015/2016 Admission SUPPLEMENTARY Form Is Out / Ambros Alli University,ekpoma (aau)pre-degree/ Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Is On / Nigeria Educational System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.