Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered (1431 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by tochukwuifeduba: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
The Principles of Religion Part 2 by Ifeduba ( Igbo Language is the Original Hebrew Language: A critical look at YAHWEH the Hebrew God and the Igbo Word YAHMEH
Meaning & History
A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters"wink יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), which was transliterated into Roman script as Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God, it was only written and never spoken, which resulted in the original pronunciation becoming lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become"
So Generally the Hebrew name of God YAHWEH means to BECOME or TO BE ..
Surprising the igbo word YAHMEH/YAH MEZIE OR YAH MEE means LET IT HAPPEN!! Or LET IT BE
we must never allow igbo language to die teach your children our language for its the language of God used in creation and human evolution
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by hummerwise(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
the most surprising stuff abt this is, some gullible minds will come in and tell us what the op has said is the truth....

You see why we dont really need to blame those boko haram recruits,,,, this trash by the op is just an evidence, that almost everyone can be brainwashed

GOD created and own all languages,, now what mr op is telling us is that igbo is the heavenly language,,

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by Louisville141(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Arrant Nonsense!!

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by tochukwuifeduba: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
hummerwise:
the most surprising stuff abt this is, some gullible minds will come in and tell us what the op has said is the truth....

You see why we dont really need to blame those boko haram recruits,,,, this trash by the op is just an evidence, that almost everyone can be brainwashed

African must be liberated from mental slavery impose on them by white supremacist ..why is it too hard to accept that God is from Africa race?? angry
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by hummerwise(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

African must be liberated from mental slavery impose on them by white supremacist ..why is it too hard that God os from Africa race?? angry
God loves everyone bruh,,, as we africans, we got ourself into this sh*t we are in today all because of our blv and selfish interest.. we dont need to blame the whites for anything,, if our home was that clean b4 now, those whites wont come take advantage of us...
peace broda...

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by patrick89(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
The Principles of Religion Part 2 by Ifeduba ( Igbo Language is the Original Hebrew Language: A critical look at YAHWEH the Hebrew God and the Igbo Word YAHMEH
Meaning & History
A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters"wink יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), which was transliterated into Roman script as Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God, it was only written and never spoken, which resulted in the original pronunciation becoming lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become"
Surprising the igbo word YAHMEH/YAH MEZIE OR YAH MEE means LET IT HAPPEN!! Or LET IT BE
we must never allow igbo language to die teach your children our language for its the language of God used in creation and human evolution

Aguiyi you have lost it! We igbo are not and will never be Jews! Rubbish! Get lost!! Your home town ozubulu are Jews not igbos... I spit on your brain, you and musia...

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by tochukwuifeduba: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
hummerwise:

God loves everyone bruh,,, as we africans, we got ourself into this sh*t we are in today all because of our blv and selfish interest.. we dont need to blame the whites for anything,, if our home was that clean b4 now, those whites wont come take advantage of us...
peace broda...

Yes I have raise a number of important issues that should not be ignore no matter how absurd it sounds...

Even we have another evidence that one of the ancient original Semitic name of God is AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH today's its written as Ehye Asher Ehye ...

AHAYAH is an Igbo word meaning HIS NAME
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by tochukwuifeduba: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
patrick89:

Aguiyi you have lost it! We igbo are not and will never be Jews! Rubbish! Get lost!! Your home town ozubulu are Jews not igbos... I spit on your brain, you and musia...

grin. IGBO ARE NOT JEWS WE ARE THE ORIGINAL HEBREW PEOPLE...

There is a difference between Jews and Hebrew ... anybody can become a Jew by Conversion but Hebrews are the exact Sons of Israel
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by patrick89(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

grin. IGBO ARE NOT JEWS WE ARE THE ORIGINAL HEBREW PEOPLE...

There is a difference between Jews and Hebrew ... anybody can become a Jew by Conversion but Hebrews are the exact Sons of Israel
you are talking rubbish! Face biafra and leave jew Hebrew and igbo alone!!!
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Musiwa of SE

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by tochukwuifeduba: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
patrick89:
you are talking rubbish! Face biafra and leave jew Hebrew and igbo alone!!!

grin sounds unbelievable but its the truth we cannot deny the glaring facts
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by pet4ril(f): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
I swear, am here to read comments and insults
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by dustmalik: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Musiwa of SE
Musiwa, as crazy as he can get, would not even venture into such territory. He knows his limit of craziness.

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by mazeltov(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
hummerwise:

GOD created and own all languages,, now what mr op is telling us is that igbo is the heavenly language,,
kia, u wicked oo
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by patrick89(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

grin sounds unbelievable but its the truth we cannot deny the glaring facts
toochukwu ifeduba aguiyi ozubulu, when are you going to start making sense? You need serious bulala! Igbos are and not any morafucking Jews or Hebrew....

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by mazeltov(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
hummerwise:

kia, u wicked ooo
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by Enahi(f): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol here we go again grin I knew they were going to claim to be God.

@Op yes o God na Igbo man, na Una even create baba God and also created the world.

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
and I thought I had I heard it all. what's next op is to prove that your forefather is Abraham.
smh...Jew wannabe.

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
igbos have finally lost it!!!

I likey....grin grin

because whom the gods will kill, they first strike with madness...

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by pharmagba: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

African must be liberated from mental slavery impose on them by white supremacist ..why is it too hard to accept that God is from Africa race?? angry
Blasphemy!
Did you say 'God' ?
Ok your god is igbo, this Biafra nonsence has exposed your naviety and foolishness.
My God is omnipotent, omnipresence, omniscience.
My God has no end nor being, he DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY TRIBE OR RACE, YET ALL TRIBES BELONG TO HIM.
Please kneel down now close your eye and start asking for forgiveness. Do it right now or hell fire is beckoning.

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by patrick89(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
igbos have finally lost it!!!

I likey....grin grin

because whom the gods will kill, they first strike with madness...

you're very silly so I should use Musiwa classic satellite map to judge yoruba abi? Useless fella!
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by omenka(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Musiwa of SE
I swear I was going to type "Musiwa is to Yorubas what Tochukwu is to Igbos" before I saw your comment. Lmao. cheesy

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by GetUmad: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP you're damn right! Its very obvious innit? "Heaven is no man's land".

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by mazeltov(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Literacy is not ability to type and write, neither is it ability to operate internet enabled devices. Simply put Literacy as ability to think. It's a pity that Mr Ifeduba has displayed every branch of illiteracy. Maybe God is an igbo man. Lolzzzz.

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by tochukwuifeduba: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
GetUmad:
OP you're damn right! Its very obvious innit? "Heaven is no man's land".

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by simi4me(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please someone just shoot me.
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by Rotimi47: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Blasphemy.

Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by patrick89(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Enahi:
Lol here we go again grin I knew they were going to claim to be God.

@Op yes o God na Igbo man, na Una even create baba God and also created the world.
you're a foolish being so I should regard everything said by Musiwa yoruba opinion? Nonsense
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Meaning & History
you are a very funny man
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
CHAI!!! IGBOS oooh! undecided , Super Delusions of Grandeur SMH
Re: God Is An Igbo: Overwhelming Reserch Evidence Uncovered by bokohalal(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aryan supremacy theory in Igbo.

Buhari Picture Missing In 2015 Africa-india Summit (pic) / Demonic Freemason Pastors Deceiving The Poor African Americans Out Of Billions. / Buhari And Tinubu Collude To Steal $250 Million