Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nysc Presidential Award - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Presidential Award (7488 Views)

Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees / 2015 And 2016 Nysc Presidential Honour Award. / Fixed Date For 2015 NYSC Presidential Honour Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
is any one received call base on nysc national award?
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by pet4ril(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
No I didn't
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Not yet bro! We re expctng it b4 d end of nxt month! Plz for dox dat are expctng to b among d 60 nominated awardees for d 2015 NYSC presidential award lets Rob mine tru dis my Bbm pin. Am 2013C
My Bbm 56876B9E
As ve said elier dis award consist of 2013Batch C to 2014 batch B. Oluwa na ur Hand we de!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
D names were yet to b released! De re still working on dem! Dough last 3 month i gt a call from NYSC abuja askn me som qstns about my Prøjct and wo commission it! Infact a lot of qstns.

Re: Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
in fact bros me too I received similar called asking me series of questions base on my CDS project I pray we should b among d successful 1c
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2015
We hop so man! No1 can tell.
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by blaqkenny: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nigerian Youth Corpers,

This is a clarion call you must heed. Luck, they say, is when opportunity meets preparedness. If you are a corp member currently serving our fatherland Nigeria, count yourself lucky. What I'm about revealing is a potential gold mine! What would you do if you found one I bet your thoughts are as good as mine. Some may have heard of this gold mine but then, what have they done? Now is the time to take a share of your national cake...ewa...moin moin...okpa...suya...whatever you choose to call it, but the BIG QUESTION is...how do I gain access to this gold mine? If you are curious to know how, please read on...

GOLD MINE LOCATION: The NYSC/BOI Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) ACCESS DENIED! Awww...poor corper. cry You feeling disappointed already? Not to worry. Here is your access key!

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS
Now you've found your gold mine but then, how do you start mining away? Are you equipped with the right tools, equipment and know-how. If YES, you are welcome. But if your response is in the negative, not to worry. That is the reason why I'm HERE! To equip you with the right tools for mining. You have that which you need but another big question is ARE YOU READY TO ACQUIRE, PROCURE THAT WHICH YOU NEED

ACCESS KEY A Detailed Business Plan.

Come join me on whatsapp where I hand over your access keys to you. Join the NYSC/BOI GEF CORPERS HUB on 07031813005. I'll see you on the inside. Till then, in the words of my mentor John Obidi,

Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten!

Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
blaqkenny:
Dear Nigerian Youth Corpers,

This is a clarion call you must heed. Luck, they say, is when opportunity meets preparedness. If you are a corp member currently serving our fatherland Nigeria, count yourself lucky. What I'm about revealing is a potential gold mine! What would you do if you found one I bet your thoughts are as good as mine. Some may have heard of this gold mine but then, what have they done? Now is the time to take a share of your national cake...ewa...moin moin...okpa...suya...whatever you choose to call it, but the BIG QUESTION is...how do I gain access to this gold mine? If you are curious to know how, please read on...

GOLD MINE LOCATION: The NYSC/BOI Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) ACCESS DENIED! Awww...poor corper. cry You feeling disappointed already? Not to worry. Here is your access key!

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS
Now you've found your gold mine but then, how do you start mining away? Are you equipped with the right tools, equipment and know-how. If YES, you are welcome. But if your response is in the negative, not to worry. That is the reason why I'm HERE! To equip you with the right tools for mining. You have that which you need but another big question is ARE YOU READY TO ACQUIRE, PROCURE THAT WHICH YOU NEED

ACCESS KEY A Detailed Business Plan.

Come join me on whatsapp where I hand over your access keys to you. Join the NYSC/BOI GEF CORPERS HUB on 07031813005. I'll see you on the inside. Till then, in the words of my mentor John Obidi,

Be Phenomenal or Be Forgotten!

Dude u must b sick in d head! Y post such trash in here huh? U sound lik a castrd bastrd cos u dnt knw wat dis threat is all about.
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
helo how far any news?
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Notting yet man! Lets kip our fingrs crossed! We re expctng to recv dere call aftr camp! Tanx
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2015
I pray we should be among d lucky 1c by God's grace
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hop so man! Oluwa is involved.
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Meklex(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
abbaapple:
Hop so man! Oluwa is involved.
What was your project?
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Meklex:
What was your project?
Did a borehole! And u?
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
it will b well IshaAllah
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Don't tell me u re still servng
Ameen
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
serving
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Meklex(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
abbaapple:

Did a borehole! And u?
yet to go for service.... Stream 2..... How did you source for funds?
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Meklex:
yet to go for service.... Stream 2..... How did you source for funds?
undecided
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Meklex(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2015
abbaapple:

undecided
talk na
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by biookuta(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
it wil b well
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Steve8873(m): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Steve8873(m): 2:48am On Nov 23, 2015
i am praying to GOD seriously for d award, i bliv and depend totally on him, i have no good project to boast of but i strongly believe da i wil make thru GOD.
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Objectives: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Those expecting the award could kindly give a brief of what they did, challenges faced and how they scaled through as this will be a source of inspiration and a guide of some sort to dogged corps members who want to emulate the good records that you must have set in your various states.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
God is dere by our side!
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by janistic: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Any information about the 2015 NYSC presidential award yet?
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by Objectives: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
I do not think so, there's been little or no talk about it.
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Patience!
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by babs4glory(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2016
Any news about the nysc presidential award
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by abbaapple: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2016
*Breaking News*

http://m.guardian.ng/news/nysc-nominates-140-corps-members-for-presidential-honours/

after expecting a huge suprise from Nysc all to no avail. still waiting for the good news, finger crossed.
Re: Nysc Presidential Award by oyeteef: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls house, is there any new development on 2017 presidential award.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 / NYSC Redeploys Corps Members From Troubled States / Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.