Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,242 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) (63095 Views)

The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Seun how does this news add value to forum? This is pure nonsense. You can ban me but truth must be told. I stand by the truth

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by raycoolman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Very irritating
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by drizslim(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
so finally ini edo don run mad
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Darlo22(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
vivianblog3:
source https://instagram.com/p/9WQjFphAYj/?taken-by=iniedo

caption

Denim typa day. #Mimz #Boss

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww she looks hot
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Darlo22(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
drizslim:
so finally ini edo don run mad

e concern you
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by josogie: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pretty
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by fratermathy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Newlaptop:
A COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT APPLICATION

This is a Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Information System (SMIS) which enables the effective management of human resources and students' academic records.

FEATURES: Its’ features includes but not limited to the following:

• Generates concised detailed digital report sheets and comprehensive statistical charts reports which adequately analyses students' academic performance in applicable subjects.
• Manages the financial transactions (such as students' school fees, staff loan, staff salary, e.t.c) of the school.
• It is also capable of Short Messaging Service (SMS) which results to automatic delivery of students' result notifications and school fees balance notifications to parents' mobile phones at a single mouse - click as well as Electronic Mail (e-mail) notifications.

Some of the benefits of this system to PARENTS/GUARDIANS are:

• A report of student’s academic performance would be delivered every term in the following forms:
• Termly/Main Report Sheet which can be printed from the student panel section.
• SMS notification of result sent through "School Model SMS" to each parent's mobile phone number in a single mouse-click.

• Computation of each student's result is done perfectly with no computational error or ambiguity.
• Parent receives Birthday SMS of their Child/Ward automatically.
• Parents can be notified of the activities going on in the school (such as resumption date, PTA meeting schedules, flashing news, child's daily performance in class, class teacher's observation on child's mood, child's health alert and etcetera) via SMS in a single mouse-click.

It has got every feature you will ever need to run your school efficiently, with modules to manage: Timetable, Attendance, Examinations, Campus News, Hostel, Library, Transportation, School Calendar, Academic Report, Birthday SMS, Events, Scratch Card and many more.
It has a fully fledged Human Resource module to manage the payroll and payslip of employees.
The Finance module helps you to plan and allot different fee structure to students. School Model has a School Fee Processor which effectively manages students' school fees, and Payroll system which effectively manages workers' income and deductions.

It is also an excellent collaboration tool using its Task, Discussion, Poll and Blog tool. There is an internal messaging system within WSM1.0, but you can also integrate it with external communication tools like email and SMS.
Students' results can be considered more efficiently and effectively using the reports generated for each class.

• Reduces paper work.
• Reduces overhead costs.
• Reduces stress on workforce.

• Encourages participatory form of management i.e parents/teachers/students/ association.

• Gives quick access to the proprietor (even while mobile).
• Helps in income generation.
• Reduces delay in information retrieval.

SOME OTHER FEATURES

You can generate 3 different kinds of scratch card
* Result Checking Scratch Card
* School Fee Scratch Card
* Admission Scratch Card

THESE ARE THE WHOLE FEATURES

ADMISSION MANAGEMENT, STUDENT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, STUDENT ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT, EXAMINATION REPORT MANAGEMENT, EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT, TIMETABLE MANAGEMENT, SCHOOL FEE, FINANCE MANAGEMENT, TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT, LIBRARY MANAGEMENT, HOSTEL MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCE, BULK SMS, STUDENT BIRTHDAY SMS, STUDENT BATCH TRANSFER, HOMEWORK

6 ROLE BASED DASHBOARD

PRINCIPAL PORTAL, STUDENT PORTAL, PARENT PORTAL, CLASS TEACHER PORTAL, SUBJECT TEACHER PORTAL, BURSARY PORTAL

Interested in this Application?

If you are interested in getting this info, pay N2,000 into the account below

Account Name: Cyril .E. Agbazu

Account No: 0014157199

Bank: GTBank

After Payment Text your Name, Teller/Transaction Details, email to 08079657966

The Whole Package will be sent to your email as attachment after confirmation of Payment.......

Instead of all these, why not create a time-based demo so that buyers will be sure you are not a scammer. You cant just put your account number and write out some stuffs and expect people to send you money. Create a timed demo in which payment details are displayed and can be done easily. Create a website and add a payment integrator. If you need more tips, contact me.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by arimusg: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
plz, someone should give me d clue to pass an information to Nairaland.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by gretblue: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wetin concern me

Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by ifihearam: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
She doesn't really know how to dress.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by kYjelly2: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
asumo12:
cool cool cool

hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my days grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by yinkuscious(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think the OP and some other guys who love to post things like this need to do a rethink. What's my own and what she is wearing ? Who even knws wat u're wearing 2day ? How has dat pay my electricity bill ? Can't even believe this make frontpage. Bullshit!!!
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Eniqurl(f): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
INI EDO IS HMMM

PRETTY cheesy
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Too much money changes dress mentality.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
and this is news right??

Your head is invalid.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Lancier(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Nicepoker(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
asumo12:
cool cool cool

that's grandma's boy

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by wahalababe(f): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
wetin sexy for hia? na d tear tear jean abi d fact dat she don dey yellow? mkpo aba ke nairaland
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by basty: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
This Calabar Ashawo girl is old.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by mrhipup(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
can't blv dis make FP
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by maestroz: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
omo radarada
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hahaha her head tho.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by itunuaina: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
I see nothing in this dressing jare, not too OK for me
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by sunerie: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
As u show us d thin Wey she wear y u no come show us d thin Wey she eat
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by M4gunners: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op are you this jobless that you decide to be following her all around? You need God.
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by LADYARIK(f): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cute tongue
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by vikiblinks: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
I no gbadu dis at all
Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Thelmerh(f): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

U r right because d colours of attachment am seeing dis days is notin 2 rite home abt.
d colours ehn no b here. you will see pink,lemon, yellow

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
asumo12:
cool cool cool

What movie is that gif gotten from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.