Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? (728 Views)

Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This / 14 Sexy Benefits Of Sleeping Naked You Had No Idea About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by ChelseaKings: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
According to an international study of American National Foundation for sleeping, every third person is sleeping naked, and that is why their love lives are happier than those who sleep in pajamas. They are intimate with a partner, and familiarity relaxes and promotes a feeling of happiness. This results in lowering blood pressure, strengthens the immune system and reduces feelings of anxiety. Besides the quality of love and of course sexual life, sleep with nothing on improves the quality of sleep, according to Men’s Fitness.

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked?

Comfort

If you are not a naked sleeper, the idea of laying naked in the bed may sound not too comforting but when you actually get used to it, it is. Moreover, it is not just about comfort in the bed but also because you will have to wash less clothes and you might as well save some bucks on pajamas as well. Moreover, it also frees you from tight underwear and bra as well, which obviously makes you more relaxed and happier.

Better Sleep

Most of the people who wear clothes and sleep must have faced a situation in the bed when their clothes get stuck with something, or their t-shirts gets twisted and presses the belly so hard and you wake up with a bad dream. Thus, when you are sleeping naked, you are free from such small distractions and can result in deeper and better sleep.

Improves Skin Quality

If you sleep naked, at least once in a day, for the better, your body will get to breathe fresh air. More importantly, your private parts will also get aired and obviously, that is a great thing. Your private parts,armpits, and feet are generally restricted all day and are often covered by multiple layers, even in the summer time. Give those parts a chance to air out and breathe. This can lower the risk of skin diseases, like athlete’s foot, that result from wet, restricted skin.

Helps Regulate Cortisol

When you sleep naked, it helps keep your body temperature at the optimal ranges so your body can better create cortisol. Therefore, if you sleep overheated, your cortisol levels tend to stay high even after you wake up. This can lead to increased anxiety, cravings for bad food, weight gain, and more terrible things. Thus, sleeping naked can properly produce and regulate cortisol.

Balances Melatonin and Growth Hormone

Sleeping naked can keep your sleeping environment below 70 degrees (F) every night and help your body regulate its melatonin and growth hormone levels. These chemicals help prevent aging and are essential to good health.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by lardeipo(f): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided hmn...guess i will dash out my pyjamas for 'paaro' then.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by ChelseaKings: 12:48am On Oct 28, 2015
lardeipo:
undecided hmn...guess i will dash out my pyjamas for 'paaro' then.
I hope u'r observing the "without pyjamas" style of sleep cos am on it now. wink.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? by lardeipo(f): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
ChelseaKings:

I hope u'r observing the "without pyjamas" style of sleep cos am on it now. wink.
yh, am on it too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Is Naturally Immune Against Zika Virus: See Why / Ovulation Test Kits / Get Rid Of Diabetes In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.