Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is This An Improvement On My IQ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This An Improvement On My IQ? (773 Views)

More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / JAMB Hopeful Of Improvement On CBT Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok,i did a research on IQ development and i followed the steps on how to develop it..recently,i took two tests in school in a day but though i didnt prepare because i wasn`t feeling well and these are courses i didnt read since the beginning of the semester..but to my suprise,i scored beyond expectation in both and yes i was the highest...please fam,is this an improvement?
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by dhummystecah(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
The steps might have worked or you are just naturally smart. #my 2cents
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
loftuscheek:
Ok,i did a research on IQ development and i followed the steps on how to develop it..recently,i took two tests in school in a day but though i didnt prepare because i wasn`t feeling well and these are courses i didnt read since the beginning of the semester..but to my suprise,i scored beyond expectation in both and yes i was the highest...please fam,is this an improvement?
IQ testing was inventedfor retards.
Are you retardéd, OP?
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Karmanaut:

IQ testing was inventedfor retards.
Are you retardéd, OP?
Who told u IQ testing was invented for retards..aint a retard..u ever heard of brain development?do some research...
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
loftuscheek:
Who told u IQ testing was invented for retards..
There you go: http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/int-history.htm
aint a retard..
Could have fooled me.
u ever heard of brain development?
Sounds like something you need.
do some research...
... Cheers.
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Karmanaut:
There you go: http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/int-history.htm Could have fooled me.
Sounds like something you need.
... Cheers.
Bro its okay..its to early for all this..
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2015
loftuscheek:

Bro its okay..its to early for all this..

French psychologist Alfred Binet , together with Victor Henri and Théodore Simon had more success in 1905, when they published the Binet-Simon test, which focused on verbal abilities. It was intended to identify mental retardation in school children,but in specific contradistinction to claims made by psychiatrists that these children were "sick" (not "slow"wink and should therefore be removed from school and cared-for in asylums. The score on the Binet-Simon scale would reveal the child's mental age. For example, a six-year-old child who passed all the tasks usually passed by six-year-olds—but nothing beyond—would have a mental age that matched his chronological age, 6.0. (Fancher, 1985). Binet thought that intelligence was multifaceted, but came under the control of practical judgement.
Cheers.
Re: Is This An Improvement On My IQ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Karmanaut:

Cheers.
Noted...

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Sex Tapes Download A Ping Pong Champ While Recording My Debut Collecti / SOLUTION TO HND/BSC DICHOTOMY AS FINALLY ARRIVED / Master's Degree In Sweden 100% FREE (living Cost And Tuition Fees Is Covered)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.