Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) (2307 Views)

Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) / Sales Officer For Plastic Manufacturing Company / Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
If you are in ilorin, kwara state or other neighbouring states and you need an engineer to do the following for you:

Blow moulding machines instalation/ servicing, Injection moulding machines instalation/ servicing, pet blow machines instalation/ servicing, mail to gofwane@gmail.com

I also render home service for servicing of petrol generators to residents in kwara state.

I am an experienced engineer working in a major plastic company. By God grace tomorrow i will update this thread with some pictures of me @ work.

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Some Machines i've worked on

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2016
More....

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2016
More...

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Some machine parts i fabricated......

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 1:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Up next, carton making machines (corrugating, pasting, printing, creasing, slotting and stitching machines) plus moulds and seaming machine.

To be continued....
Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 1:50am On Aug 16, 2016
NOTE: Electrical aspects of all the machines listed are not part of my services as i am a mechanical engineer. But i have professionals that do the electrical aspects of any kind of machine. From repairs and making of electrical panels, conversion of digital to analogue machines, recoiling and any other related works.

Our works are extremely cheap but very standard, as we are employed- just an additional service.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 1:54am On Aug 16, 2016
I also have links to industrial machines and service parts suppliers from china india and from lagos nigeria. They also make customised moulds (for plastics)

2 Likes

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Let me post these products and assembly Before i post the carton making machines

#1 Inner ring

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
#2 funnel

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
#3 Cover/cap

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
#4 inner ring & funnel assembling

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
#5 ...assembling contd.

Inner ring & funnel fixed on a keg

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
#6 demonstration of how it's used.

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
#7 closing after use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
All the items i posted are available for sale. Others to include:-- 28mm caps, syrup cups, 4litres kegs & preforms (19grms, 24grms, & 35grms) available in water-blue, viotic-blue, silver & white colours. Plus anyother colour of your choice.

Furthermore, re-grinded & non-grinded plastics, virgin raw materials of high & low density (blow & injection moulding), pets and Master-batch are also available.

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
One might be wondering how come i know all this things.... It's as a result of hard work and dedication invested over the years and the price paid wasn't easy but it's worth every bit of it cool

5 Likes

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by trueking: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good job, I will contact you next year.

1 Like

Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
trueking:
Good job, I will contact you next year.
at your service sire - Any day, anytime!
Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Les: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good day sir, just came across this, i wantes to ask if you can recycle plastic bottles, plastic containers, nylon and polythene bags and other plastics?
Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by Gofwane(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good evening,
Please if you are the person who contacted me about the issue with your plastic recycling machine, could you please resend the pictures I requested?

I lost the ones you sent cos the phone was mistakenly reset to factory settings and I lost your number in the process.

Thanks
Re: Need An Engineer For plastic Machines? (2nd time of updating the thread, pics) by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:33pm On Feb 07
production engineer with experience in Plastics.
Send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Facilitators At Lakeshore (apply Now) / Wow! I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Vacancies Exist!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.