Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 (1421 Views)

'no Progress On Nigerian Corruption' Says Watchdog Transperency International / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2009
RRRRRIgHT these morons, me still on it once again, as a superman this is, this country NIGGGGGGGGGGGGERIa makes us who we are and should be respected and give back dues duely with time

The fact that we aint movin as we should be is because the country is being taken over by morons like becomerich still edgin, the unfortunate man-of-god-wanabess hah. Some folks has even made up their mind that they will rot in oversea but forgettin that they still needed to give back to motherland africa!! kia god wetin makes u create so much morons in nigeria that loves to carry ghana must go bag as a status earned rather standing up for the people in the process to appreciate what nigeria is!! sad

1; right we have nigeria that dash funds out to the best dancer in the country but the same fool gone dead when some one built an helicopter, the same achievement was ridiculed enuff times here in nl by those slowpoke

2; some one just extract emm pure bio-fuel, the slowpoke was after him

3; lagos hey hey hey rubbish, here comes fashola that got igbo gene in his blood  shocked, beautifyin the place, even when i was in v-island, i was walkin on the pedestrain path unlike we usually walk on the same road the cars drive on

4; hey hey hey nollywood is shit and that, but if u ask me to name one yoruba actor i dnt know, but ask the jamaicas, then u will be ashmed of yourself

5; those wanabess in niaja glamourise on the latino soap they watch on tv to make themselves look ajibo, hmmm slavery sell out plums!!

6; everybody want money, they only beleive as a politicans they needed ghana must go bags to get there, but as for me lookin at the nigeria football fans, i think there is money to make if u revamp our stadium and a moderate pay, hmm watch supergales like mikel fighting for shirts

7; so much pot holes in nigeria; no appreciations

So finally finally, for us as nigerians to move forward we need to appreciate what we have when we have, imagine some stupid naija creepin on india films when bin lade, the asians, and co watch more nigeria movies more than average nigeria that will be first to latch out on the quality

now  bomb shell drop!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009 
guardian

UN ranks Nigerian film industry second largest

Nigeria's growing film and video production industry is garnering global attention as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation, (UNESCO), on Tuesday declared Nollywood as the world's second largest film producer.

In a global cinema survey conducted by the global body's Institute of Statistics and released at the UN head office in New York and UNESCO office in Paris, India kept the first position, but Nigeria has now edged out the United States from the second position.

The U.S. is now number three after India and Nigeria.

Global attention has recently been mounting towards Nollywood with Nigerian films becoming a hot commodity among African-Americans in the U.S. and blacks from the Caribbean countries.

Only last month a daily U.S. government bulletin referenced Nollywood as a rising star in the world of film production, paying tribute to the acumen of Nigerian artists and film producers.

now as u could see, there is money to be made if only they appreciate and work on what they have, imagine a situation where nollywood outview hollywood, now suck the bollywood cuz india comes in billions so by sayin so outsiders watch naija movies than bollywood

NIGERIA MUST APPRECIATE TO MOVES FORWARD

becomerich hope u listening ?
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2009

please translate
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2009
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2009
Fine baby - no pimples,
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2009
blacksta

please translate

sorri i cant do it in ofemmnua lingo

sorri bro!!  shocked

Fine baby - no pimples,

fine wetin, gay ass like u, u think we dnt know, u and bawomolo lipsrsealed haa

anyway my sister fine pass am
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2009
igbo - will do.
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2009
"
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ElRazur: 7:30pm On May 06, 2009
Ikemefuna, which kind thread be this?

By the way, the girl use rubbish make up. she even paint him forehead. Yuck.
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 06, 2009
Which one of these are my suppose to appreciate?

That over $450billion have been looted from the treasury?
That there's no good means of transportation in nigeria?
What the PDP, AC, Adeboye and some ekiti people are doing to ekiti?
That corruption is the order of the day in nigeria?
That some nigerians still butcher their fellow nigerians when some random white dude draws a cartoon in denmark?
That there's no pipe borne water?
No electricity, no sewage, no shelter, no job, no justice, no plans etc

No be only nollywood, what about Alabawood?
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2009
morons still creep!!

hahhha

nawooo
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2009
I follow for the morons so I go know where to start?
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2009
Which one of these are my suppose to appreciate?

That over $450billion have been looted from the treasury?
That there no good means of transportation in nigeria?
What the PDP, AC, Adeboye and some ekiti people are doing to ekiti?
That corruption is the order of the day in nigeria?
That some nigerians still butcher their fellow nigerians when some random white dude draws a cartoon in denmark?
That there's no pipe borne water?
No electricity, no sewage, no shelter, no job, no justice, no plans etc

No be only nollywood, what about Alabawood?

yes u are right nuzo

the thing cuz these criminal dnt appreciate people and nigeria, then thats how the money gone afloat to f  uck knows

the arabs like dubians are corrupt but u got to have some appreciation of who u are

but the morons, will they ever wake up

as for the zombies and vampires in the north, meeeeeeeeenh those people need to be put in rehab for 3 yrs, they only need to go to arab country and see how shit they get treated shocked

watch them die!! huraaaaaaaaaay my son takin over, hmm what an appreciation and the best way to go down
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2009
I follow for the morons so I go know where to start?

for where u, hell no, u are never a slowpoke, most morons in nl are from ofenmanu side to be honest shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2009
igbo kwenu
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2009
Onye anoghi oge eliri ozu na-esi na ukwu avo ya
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2009
Ikemefuna, which kind thread be this?

By the way, the girl use rubbish make up. she even paint him forehead. Yuck

elrazor abi u pass GSE comprehension test

1 love still!!
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ElRazur: 7:46pm On May 06, 2009
ikeyman00:

elrazor abi u pass GSE comprehension test

1 love still!!

Yeah love you too

[Anyone have any idea what he is talking about?]
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2009
Oke ihere na-anwu n'ime onu.
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2009
^^^^
elrazzo
u are the weakest link; good bye
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2009
blasta

i rebuke in jesus name!!
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur:

[Anyone have any idea what he is talking about?]

That you need to pass GSE comprehension test in order to understand the beauty in wigs and painting one's forehead. tongue
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2009
blasta

i rebuke u in jesus name!!
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2009
nuzu

now u can see the morons hahhahh lipsrsealed
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2009
Obele mmanwu na-akpa ike maka na ijele anoghi nso
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ElRazur: 7:52pm On May 06, 2009
nuzo:

That you need to pass GSE comprehension test in order to understand the beauty in wigs and painting one's forehead. tongue

Oh thanks.

Aint no point replying to him. smiley
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 06, 2009
ikeyman00:

nuzu

now u can see the morons hahhahh lipsrsealed

On a more serious note brother, do you sincerely believe that that pix in flattering?
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2009
Nnunu si n'ana bee n'ikwube ka nokwa n'ana.
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2009
nuzo

u mean omota pix

menhh she look "mashed-up" there ha ulgy

like i said my sis fine pass am
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2009
Onye na-erijughi afo anaghi enye alusi.
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by ikeyman00(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2009
becomerich!!

this thread need prayers

blacksta na babalawo man oo lipsrsealed
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by tpiah: 8:01pm On May 06, 2009
as for the zombies

gbam!
Re: No Appreciation No Progress! And Guess What no movement, nollywood baby!!1 by blacksta(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2009
Onye afo otoro na-asa amaghi nke bu ajo ohia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi plans to sell Oceanic Bank To His Friends-Ibru / Ibrahim Babangida (ibb) On Moments With Mo / Senator Iyiola Omisore Is The Newest Senator In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.