Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nairalanders, Please Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders, Please Help! (610 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help / All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying / Nairalanders, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Help! by QuantAnalyst: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I bring my humble self to thee like a child in need would.

After few years of working and studying abroad, I'm finally home. And indeed there is no place like home!

Yes! home is sweet and I am very happy to be back to my love ones, friends, and even foes that I cherish nonetheless.

However, I am writing this in a perturbed state of mind. The reality of unemployment is making me increasingly apprehensive.

I've got skills, experience, and qualifications to magnetize that dream job, but it seems like there is none in the haystack.

This write-up is intent on getting a job through Nairalanders be it directly or indirectly.

I am aware that some Nairalanders are in a position to recruit in their individual organisations. Some are also highly placed in the corporate world and as such have access to privy information that could open employment doors and annihilate the shackles of unemployment in one's life.

So, once again, I bring my humble self to thee as I am in need of a job.

Without spilling much information, I present to us a little about me:

Qualifications: MSc.(Abroad), BSc.(Nigeria).

Discipline: Quantitative.

Work Experience: Financial Analyst (Abroad), and Assistant Accountant (Abroad).

Technical Skills: Excel, VBA, SQL, R, MatLab, Python, Oracle, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.

Other Skills: Numeracy, Analytical, Interpersonal, and Good Communication skills both verbal and oral.

Other information is available upon request including details of my job experience and specific competencies.

All I need is an interview to prove my mettle and I won't disappoint you. Thanks you all.

Moderator: Please do not front page this.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Help! by Volatility: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just sent you an email now. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

100% Practical Training On Autocad 2015, Revit 3d Arch, Mep, Civil 3d, Maya Etc. / Who Knows About / Indigenous Oil Firms To Sack 3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.