Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,994 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand (1812 Views)

Nina Tattoos Miracle's Name On Her Hand Using Henna Design / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / The Girl That Was Fuc**kin Lamar Odom Before He Collapsed Goes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by mostoga: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
It seem future does not want to ruin his relationship with Tyga as he has openly denied Black Chyna on social media. It couldn't be a coincidence for Black Chyna to ink his name on her hand two weeks after they started dating.

"Single and focusing on what make

me happy" he posted.

With what he posted you would think they never knew each other.

"U kno I dnt f*** wit no rumors."

Black chyna must be crying again right now. I'll advice her to stop dating rappers and look for one serious and responsible business man to get married to.

read more here and see their bedroom sex photos

Re: Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by marshalcarter: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
So How does dis concern the citizens of nigeria undecided
Re: Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by mostoga: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
So How does dis concern the citizens of nigeria undecided
ask ur yansh
Re: Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by nairalandoga: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2015
**smiles
Re: Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by sourceofstrenght: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
nairalandoga:
**smiles
what's making u smile
Re: Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by sourceofstrenght: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2015
park well oo
Re: Future Denies Knowing Black Chyna After Fuc*king, She Inked His Name On Her Hand by sourceofstrenght: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Seyi Shay And Boyfriend Playing Adam And Eve For A Music Video / Not Again!!! Kim Kardashian Goes Topless In A Bathroom Shoot / Top 10 One Hits Wonders In Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.