Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chelsea Has Fallen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Has Fallen (779 Views)

Chelsea's Has Agreed On A New Manager Next Season? / Chelsea Has Signed Falcao! Will He Turn Out To Be Another Torres? / Arsenal, Liverpool Has Done It 4-times, Man City Twice But Chelsea Has Not (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Chelsea Has Fallen by uzwu: 9:46pm On May 06, 2009
up barca
Re: Chelsea Has Fallen by switch47(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2009
switch47:

SWITCH SAYS!!
To be fair To Chelsea they are capable of winning Barcelona, but ability is not it ,dem really fit??
How can they fit? Stamford bridge has a smaller pitch than the one @ nou camp or madrid , so it will be more difficult for Barcelona to play their usual game and that boy Messi no go fit run like grass cutter as usual. But then Eto 's style can cope and HEnry was once used to playing in Highbury (small pitch) and for a barcelona side that has scored 100 goals this season in their title Bid they should score.

But dont forget Drogba almost scored against the run of play at the camp nou chelsea will be looking for some dumb luck chances like that, or since they know barca are not too good in the Air a set piece Hit and then LOCK up after that and sit on one lucky goal advantage. grin grin I know exactly how Guss ' mind works---- he go wan throw way barcelona soup with those Tom and jerry tactics. but barcelona should fit know all this[i] fit'nt[/i] they?? BARCELONA ALL THE WAY!!

SPOT ON!! cool cool
Re: Chelsea Has Fallen by Cristalz(f): 8:27am On May 07, 2009

(1)

Players Not Happy With ‘supermarket’ Wcup Ball - They Say It's Like Felele Ball! / Yakubu Ask His Wife To Go ? / Nigeria /guinea 2012 Nations Cup Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.