Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges (590 Views)

Breaking News:pdp Leaders From North Ganged Up Against Jonathan – Wike / Tinubu Apc Leader Can't Finish Me----- Governor Ibikunle Amosun / Dickson After My Life, Ex-acting Governor Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges by oyem4u(m): 5:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Nko-Tariah added that legal steps to defend
Wike's mandate are in motion.

Governor Nyesom Wike

Following the verdict of the Rivers election tribunal, which nullified Nyesom Wike's election, the Governor has said that the judiciary ganged up against him.

In a statement released in Port Harcourt by Wike's Special Adviser to the governor on media and publicity, Mr Opunabo Nko-Tariah, he alleged that there had been shady moves to remove the Governor.

“What is going on right now can best be described as judicial gang-up against Governor Wike, nay, the people of Rivers State. It is an affront on democracy and a blight disregard for the will of the people as evinced in the April 11 general elections.

“The courts are setting pernicious precedents by hinging their verdicts on inane points. Rivers people overwhelmingly gave their mandate to Governor Wike but a microscopic few want to wrest that mandate from him through the back door”.

Nko-Tariah added that legal steps to defend Wike's mandate are in motion.

Source - http://pulse.ng/politics/wike-judiciary-ganged-up-against-me-governor-alleges-id4300425.html
Re: 'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges by mandhi(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2015
You forced your way to gov't house PH, the list you can do is accept and prove PH resident gave u the mandate manager their resources. Showing the judicial system that they got it wrong. Simple.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: 'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges by DaBullIT(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2015
First rule

Play the Victim

When you corner anyone from SS/SE / ND

that's what they do

when dem dey run their mouth , dem no be victim, now wey rain don beat their prik, the prik don enter body , he don small

Wikipedia don already dey call you former governor

I am least surprised

1 Like

Re: 'judiciary Ganged Up Against Me' - Governor Alleges by Cpumping(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2015
I dnt noe wt to say.
bt I thnk u will win the re-run

(1) (Reply)

The Ile-ife And Yoruba Of My Dream, By Ooni-elect, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / USA Have School Than Nigeria 26 paid fees,Inside The Country Of Western Nigeria. / Gov. Ambode Appoints Chris Olakpe As New LASTMA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.