Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark (648 Views)

NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President – clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by oyem4u(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Similarly, I never solicited for appointments or
special placements for any of my children or
relations in any government or private
concern on account of my relationship with
President Jonathan.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan

Elder statesman, Chief Edwin Clark, seems to be mending fences, judging from his recent comments about former President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to Vanguard Newspapers, Chief Clark blamed the media for sensationalising his comments and quoting him out of context.

He also added that he is very proud of the former President, and his achievements, while in office. Clark also debunked comments about him, trying to seek for favour from President Buhari.

He said “With all modesty, I am at this age contented. I state publicly therefore, that I never sought nor obtained any contract, oil block, oil lifting allocation or financial gratification from the ministries, departments and agencies, MDAs, during his years of administration.

“Similarly, I never solicited for appointments or special placements for any of my children or relations
in any government or private concern on account of my relationship with President Jonathan.

“It is, therefore, ludicrous and totally ill-motived for these wicked and mischievous persons to sell to the public that my decision portends a plan to seek any special favours from President Muhammadu Buhari and his government, or to protect those gains which I acquired from Jonathan’s government, which never
existed."

Chief Clark was scolded by Reuben Abati for saying that Jonathan lacked the political will » to fight corruption.

Source - http://pulse.ng/politics/goodluck-jonathan-i-didn-t-get-anything-from-ex-president-clark-id4300503.html
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by Bugatie(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2015
"I've never taken/received bribe in my life" Amaechi tongue
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by omenka(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Grumpy Granda has been whipped into line. cheesy
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by utenwuson: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2015
lol! Clark, I don't knw y u re relevant sef!
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by mandhi(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Trying to warm into the new sheriff in town.
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2015
K

Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by pallybrown(m): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2015
what is wrong with this man
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by modath(f): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2015
He said “With all modesty, I am at this age contented. I state publicly therefore, that I never sought nor obtained any contract, oil block, oil lifting allocation or financial gratification from the ministries, departments and agencies, MDAs, during his years of administration.
“Similarly, I never solicited for appointments or special placements for any of my children or relations
in any government or private concern on account of my relationship with President Jonathan.

Liar liar, not only pants but whole ND outfit on fire!!!

Papa Clark, if your type hadn't deafened Jona with your praise singing & allowed him to hear the harrowing tales of the average Joe, probably he'd still be president... Old man.... lipsrsealed

Nothing annoys more than being unable to cuss out an old DOWN & OUT man. undecided
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by DaBullIT(m): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2015
What's more moronic than being a slowpoke and not knowing ?

GEJ was a mowron , He was shoeless , but when he got many shoes he forgot how many people didn't wear shoes to his campaign
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by PRYCE(m): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Show Us EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE of that Mr. Clark!
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by Cpumping(m): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2015
taaa

abi u thnk we b mumu
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by banio: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Any Ijaw man that betrays GEJ has committed treason. Shikina
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Story to d gods
Re: ‘I Didn’t Get Anything From Ex- President,’ Clark by ideykwum: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2015
This guy is truly senile! I still recollect being asked by a contact for his assistants to provide some "honorarium" in order to have access to him so that He can facilitate some stuff! They virtually ran a syndicate!!

oyem4u:
Similarly, I never solicited for appointments or
special placements for any of my children or
relations in any government or private
concern on account of my relationship with
President Jonathan.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan

Elder statesman, Chief Edwin Clark, seems to be mending fences, judging from his recent comments about former President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to Vanguard Newspapers, Chief Clark blamed the media for sensationalising his comments and quoting him out of context.

He also added that he is very proud of the former President, and his achievements, while in office. Clark also debunked comments about him, trying to seek for favour from President Buhari.

“It is, therefore, ludicrous and totally ill-motived for these wicked and mischievous persons to sell to the public that my decision portends a plan to seek any special favours from President Muhammadu Buhari and his government, or to protect those gains which I acquired from Jonathan’s government, which never
existed."

Chief Clark was scolded by Reuben Abati for saying that Jonathan lacked the political will » to fight corruption.

Source - http://pulse.ng/politics/goodluck-jonathan-i-didn-t-get-anything-from-ex-president-clark-id4300503.html

(1) (Reply)

There Is Something Wrong With This Picture. / Emir Sanusi Strips Ado Bayero’s Son Of Title / Sahara Reporters’ Report On James Ocholi Malicious, Unethical – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.