Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria (1025 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2015
“On the contrary, my public service in this country, which spans over 60
years, had given me the opportunity
to seek the political, social and
economic development of my
people and Nigeria in general. I
remain committed more than ever before to the economic, political and
social emancipation of the people of
the Niger Delta, South-South, the
entire minorities and the
development and unity of this great
nation.

The above statement is an excerpt from a press statement released by elderstatesman and leader of the Niger Delta region, Chief Edwin Clark.
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
And so what
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Ufranklin92:
And so what
Exactly why I opened this thread. To see useless people come for my head. Goodluck to y'all grin
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Exactly why I opened this thread. To see useless people come for my head. Goodluck to y'all grin

I don't have time for nitwit like you
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by amakaobiemeka: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
notice! to nigeria 4 now, NIGER DELTA and SOUTH SOUTH, nt Biafra
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Starships4u(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
A politician's view is always one Nigeria where he can continue stealing
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Ufranklin92:

I don't have time for nitwit like you
Yet you replied a thread of mine even though I did not mention you? You see how useless you are?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Yet you replied a thread of mine even though I did not mention you? You see how useless you are?

Lol

I have the right to comment to any thread here on nairaland and I didn't even insult you,my comment was (and so what)
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Lol

I have the right to comment to any thread here on nairaland and I didn't even insult you,my comment was (and so what)
And my reply was "Exactly why I opened this thread. To see
useless people come for my head." Did I insult you? You called me a nitwit and you expect me to fold my arms and let it go? Definetly not on this lazy day.
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
And my reply was "Exactly why I opened this thread. To see
useless people come for my head." Did I insult you? You called me a nitwit and you expect me to fold my arms and let it go? Definetly not on this lazy day.

you started the insult by labell'ing me as useless undecided
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by sunny12345679: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
G
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Ufranklin92:

you started the insult by labell'ing me as useless undecided
Dude I said useless people. How can I refer to only you as people?
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Isryl02(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2015
You two should get a room already...
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Dude I said useless people. How can I refer to only you as people?

hehehe

no need to quote you again
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Isryl02:

hell bleeping NO

my ynash will forever be a virgin grin
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Ufranklin92:

hehehe
no need to quote you again
grin
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Isryl02:
Your Fada and your fada inlaw should get a room already
Re: Niger Delta Leader, Edwin Clark Declares Allegiance To Nigeria by Isryl02(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Your Fada and your fada inlaw should get a room already
Mr Gaybriel...
E pain am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Customs Officers No Go Die Well By Abiodun Ladepo / The Biafra Charter: Compare And Contrast With The Nigerian Constitution. / Where Is Dokubo Asari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.