Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Remove Moisture From Locally Produced Methane Gas - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Remove Moisture From Locally Produced Methane Gas (830 Views)

See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man / How To Remove Blackberry 10 Anti Theft Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Moisture From Locally Produced Methane Gas by Lathunjimi(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Hi Folks,

Please I am presently working on a project "Biogas Production Using human and kitchen waste" the setup has started producing gas but it is not igniting, after further research, i found out that there are some amount of moisture in the gas which is preventing it from burning. I need a real practical idea of how to filter this moisture out so the gas produced can ignite. Thanks.

Re: How To Remove Moisture From Locally Produced Methane Gas by prof2015(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
there is too much air in the gas produced just drain the gas and allow it to form again this time it should burn here is a picture of an experimental one i did and it burns perfectly

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Tech Gifts For The Nigerian Teenager Who Loves Gadgets / Photos Of Samsung’s Android Touch Screen Fridge Shown At CES 2016 / What Are Your Tech Predictions For The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.