Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo (1696 Views)

Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo / Nigeria will not seperate, People suing for Biafra should drop the idea - Buhari / Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by billtommy(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
AN OPEN LETTER TO General Buhari, General Obasanjo:

If they want a Biafra Republic, let them separate from the rest of Nigeria. The Igbo youth have started a revolution the Yoruba and Hausa youth have long be scared of facing. It will take such a revolution to CHANGE Nigeria. Jobs, education, quality of life has diminished in Nigeria. As a Social media influencer and community activist, I know that social media will take this into a new direction. We have a freedom of speech and expression in the Nigerian constitution. The world will hear their VOICES. The youth own Nigeria. They have constantly been told by their teachers that they are the future of Nigeria but yet none are in government or gainfully represented. President Jonathan's CONFAB was an example. No youth was represented, only old recycled leaders got the 12 million naira for a short useless job and two even died there. I had the opportunity to leave the country again. They are stuck over there. 3 First Class U.S degrees and no opportunity to work in the meaningful area I wanted. Now the FDA and CDC are using my talents when the Fed Ministry of Health and NAFDAC could do the same. My pension is here in the USA since I graduated at 22yo making $50,000 as a pharmacist to up to $125,000 in Canada 2012 in a 27 year career not adding my Journalism and PR salaries, two degrees I funded with my pharmacist salary. My social security statement says my monthly payment is now $25,000 a month if I were 65yo today. Imagine what I would get in 14yrs. These youth have no jobs nor will they see a pension. If they do, many may lose it to the same kind of thieves who stole the N10B Oyo state pension. The EFCC already destroyed that case with corruption in the civil service not dealt with. We only see the EFCC successfully prosecuting fraudulent youth. Many are stuck in Nigeria and then u complain they are resorting to internet fraud, money rituals or brazen armed robberies as a means of survival. Let us learn from Burkina Faso and Sudan. Northern and Southern Sudan are thriving separately. Even North Korea and South Korea are two totally different countries. This is not the Ojukwu era you President/Generals lived. This is their own era. Let them find their way. Free them. Lets not forget that many Igbos were slaughtered in Northern Nigeria when the #‎BokoHaram‬ insurgency started in 2009. Many perished in church explosions. #‎RIP‬ to their people and families.

To the Biafrans, please say NO to violence.
It is well with you!

#‎MadamKOO‬
Twitter/IG @HNNAfrica

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by chocolateme(f): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Swissheart(f): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Alright.
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by KELVINXY: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Wise man speaks

3 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by SUBMARINE: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2015
God bless her for her truthfulness

3 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by zuchyblink(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
No body can sit on the future of millions of Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbam!!! I jug of gulder to miss K.O

3 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by itzAyodeji: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Noted!! Siping my cup of coke!!
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by billtommy(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Its not new that Igbos have suffered political marginalization, injustice and had their rights tampered on. I'm Yoruba, I want freedom for them. #Givemyigbobrothers their biafra. Its obvious the forceful marriage isn't working. I don't think it canbe sustained anymore.

5 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by patrick89(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Ashawo, wetin concern you! You bitchy bastard! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Iykopee(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
In zoo republic they dont understand the meaning of the word FREEDOM.

2 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by pallybrown(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2015
let them go please nigeria

1 Like

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by LastSurvivor: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
God bless this man..
Freedom is a right everyone deserves..
Is Freedom too much to be asked for??

God bless the man once again!!
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Ayoemrys(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
true talk mhz,its well with you
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by truefact: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Watch how the fetish yorubas will call her names
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Young03(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Give dat mz one bottle of 24/7 bitters
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by mrvitalis(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2015
The truth is if given a memorandum now... . The BIAFRA thing won't fly.. .. .... .
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Earthkumy(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2015
God bless you, for this truth
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by omolami: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2015
The born to rule won't let go. Tsetseflies and leaches
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Codedb2: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Seconded
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by speedyGonzales: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2015
I agree a referendum... to be honest that's was probably gonna happen anyway, if the Biafra stuff really gains momentum because the US and UK don't want what happened last time with the kind of population that Nigeria currently has.
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by vanunu: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2015
mrvitalis:
The truth is if given a memorandum now... . The BIAFRA thing won't fly.. .. .... .

Go to school.
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by bayocanny: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2015
omolami:
The born to rule won't let go. Tsetseflies and leaches
Receive sense
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by omoharry(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2015
speedyGonzales:
I agree a referendum... to be honest that's was probably gonna happen anyway, if the Biafra stuff really gains momentum because the US and UK don't want what happened last time with the kind of population that Nigeria currently has.
SECONDED...LET THERE BE A REFERENDUM...it is better that way.

1 Like

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by PedroJP(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
billtommy:
Its not new that Igbos have suffered political marginalization, injustice and had their rights tampered on. I'm Yoruba, I want freedom for them. #Givemyigbobrothers their biafra. Its obvious the forceful marriage isn't working. I don't think it canbe sustained anymore.

If Yorubas support Biafra with this mindset truthfully. Biafra and Yoruba will make d best neighbours in d world.

Thank God pple are seeing the reasons not to keep shouting one Nigeria. Let's see what we can do on our own. If present Nigeria becomes better than separated, then we can equally arrange to come together again. It's possible.

Break Nigeria peacefully with agreements and mutual understanding and things will get better for all. Igbos will have interest in Hausa land or Yoruba land dat will make dem see to supporting and upholding wellbeing of those areas, same also goes to Yoruba and Hausa. We will do better than we can imagine.

All saying one Nigeria should think twice and acknowledge d little favour breakup will bring

1 Like

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by PedroJP(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun, support peaceful break up of Nigeria.
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2015
the more u try to stop them the stronger they become, the more u kill them the more their anger rise, the more u shut them up the louder they shout....BIAFRA IS IN THE BLOOD...... GOD BLESS BIAFRA
Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by blackprowler: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2015
billtommy:
AN OPEN LETTER TO General Buhari, General Obasanjo:

If they want a Biafra Republic, let them separate from the rest of Nigeria. The Igbo youth have started a revolution the Yoruba and Hausa youth have long be scared of facing. It will take such a revolution to CHANGE Nigeria. Jobs, education, quality of life has diminished in Nigeria. As a Social media influencer and community activist, I know that social media will take this into a new direction. We have a freedom of speech and expression in the Nigerian constitution. The world will hear their VOICES. The youth own Nigeria. They have constantly been told by their teachers that they are the future of Nigeria but yet none are in government or gainfully represented. President Jonathan's CONFAB was an example. No youth was represented, only old recycled leaders got the 12 million naira for a short useless job and two even died there. I had the opportunity to leave the country again. They are stuck over there. 3 First Class U.S degrees and no opportunity to work in the meaningful area I wanted. Now the FDA and CDC are using my talents when the Fed Ministry of Health and NAFDAC could do the same. My pension is here in the USA since I graduated at 22yo making $50,000 as a pharmacist to up to $125,000 in Canada 2012 in a 27 year career not adding my Journalism and PR salaries, two degrees I funded with my pharmacist salary. My social security statement says my monthly payment is now $25,000 a month if I were 65yo today. Imagine what I would get in 14yrs. These youth have no jobs nor will they see a pension. If they do, many may lose it to the same kind of thieves who stole the N10B Oyo state pension. The EFCC already destroyed that case with corruption in the civil service not dealt with. We only see the EFCC successfully prosecuting fraudulent youth. Many are stuck in Nigeria and then u complain they are resorting to internet fraud, money rituals or brazen armed robberies as a means of survival. Let us learn from Burkina Faso and Sudan. Northern and Southern Sudan are thriving separately. Even North Korea and South Korea are two totally different countries. This is not the Ojukwu era you President/Generals lived. This is their own era. Let them find their way. Free them. Lets not forget that many Igbos were slaughtered in Northern Nigeria when the #‎BokoHaram‬ insurgency started in 2009. Many perished in church explosions. #‎RIP‬ to their people and families.

To the Biafrans, please say NO to violence.
It is well with you!

#‎MadamKOO‬
Twitter/IG @HNNAfrica

You're too IGNORANT to be responded to. Enjoy America, ok. They fought a Civil War first to remain the now prosperous and powerful country you parasite is leeching on

2 Likes

Re: If They Want Biafra, Let Them Seperate From Nigeria In Peace - Kemi Olunloyo by blackprowler: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
I really really would wish the Igbos calling for their own country should get it, really. I only pity those Igbos who know that those people are suicidal because all Igbos will suffer the consequence. The only real problem for Nigeria is that even after they get their own country, they would fight a war with Nigeria when reality starts to dawn on them and they start looking for a scapegoat. There's nothing called Biafra. Biafra was territory seized by a man called Ojukwu from Nigeria simply because they gave him the privilege to be the military governor and it failed because the non-Ibos held hostage by Ojukwu in "Biafra" struggled to be free of him and Ibo lunacy. Nigeria stands to gain a great deal if Ibo leaves. Has anyone ever looked at Nigerian map?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inec Has Only But One Option In Kogi Election / Mustapha Audu Releases Emails Conversations Between Him And Sugabelle / The Blood Of The 105 Soldiers Will Cry For Justice- Authorityngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.