Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) (47634 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Its this some kind of joke or something? Does it mean that the Indian government can't provide a suitable vehicle to convey our president, I stumbled across this picture on Facebook by Sahara reporters...

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pb.96184337702.-2207520000.1446026013./10153104926097703/?type=3&theater

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
next thing now you go hear say PMB wan import that TUKE-TUKE moto come Nigeria to minimize cost..... grin

PMB be like.. Kai..... Yeeewaa, I no d kwansium fuel kwuo

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
O di mma

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ricsman(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2015
you call it shame?
that's how they treat their VIPs.

no time to walk from the plane to the car, just drive with the fun car.
saw that too when he was in Germany.

believe me, as part of the reform that will go on in the aviation sector, this car will be introduced by PMB, after enjoying it severally

OP. good you repented and changed the title of this thread.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by McCarlito(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Op there's no shame here...... Its like dis....
Na wetin person get he dey take offer him visitor(s) kola

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Chanchit: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
So you opened a thread for this shii?! So your common sense no tell you that the moving object was used to convey them inside the airport instead of making them walk.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2015
what's shameful about it?
Mtscheeew! Wailers will wail over nothing!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Dp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by KELVINXY: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Op wat do you expect?
To come pick them up inside the airport with a private jet?

I prefer him riding on that than to walk through the airport

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Beremx:

Let me go av sex again jare

undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by koboko69: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Beremx:

He expected a Mercedes Limo to drive into the main building of the airport to convey him to his waiting convoy outside.....

Thats how PDP branded brain works.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2015
The ignorance of some people (e.g. the Op) is sickening. undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by bashbilly(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2015
der ar somehow still around d airport premises na maybe cars ar not allow in der
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2015
so, a limo shld take them inside the main building?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by koboko69: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2015
ishiamu:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Physco, u want to have sex with her that u av to put that up in her post? You can only dream......

In b/w she can have sex as much as she wants...that shouldn't be your headache. ..concentrate on having a woman for ursef rather than poking into other people's property.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Hahaha, d indians recognize nigeria as a dumb nation. Dats why. And we are really dumb. See as pres. Buhari dey. Lol

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2015
How did I get here
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
OP, there's no shame here at all.

Why is the opposition opposition days so ignorant and shallow?
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
how is it a shame, he is old the Airport is large... even I am not old but if someone offered to carry me to my destination on that, I will instantly agree.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by mach7(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
That is for transport within the airport. How is that a shame? Should they have used a bugatti? angry

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Okay, convertible Keke.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Op try get small sense na...haba!!!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
koboko69:

Physco, u want to have sex with her that u av to put that up in her post? You can only dream......

In b/w she can have sex as much as she wants...that shouldn't be your headache. ..concentrate on having a woman for ursef rather than poking into other people's property.

My pishure on NL shows I don't need her rotten cuntt... mumu woman handbag like you

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Chiaka(f): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
This look like they are testing some goods to bring into Nigeria. some light patrol vehicle. looks good. but high time we start producing ours so as to stop receiving insults from the likes of trump.
http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by banki(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Opposition....

Sometimes we musnt critisize just everything!
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by dialfa: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
See as Buhari dey smile like child wey dem dash toy car.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Dahveydson(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Ignorance is evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by deanoffaculty: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
@OP.....what is your own definition of shame? What if they rode bicycle to the airport.....will there be a reduction in their Bank account? That is an indoor carrier....or were you expecting them to ride car inside the passage?
Change the topic bros and go and sin no more. Cheers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Airport
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by plexond(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Okkk

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by naijayoung: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.