Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi (919 Views)

End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Taken from Facebook ...

OPEN LETTER TO CHIEF NYESOM WIKE.
Port Harcourt.
27th Oct, 2015.

Dear Chief Wike,

Sir,

I suppose it's not been easy occupying the exalted seat of the Governor of our dear state as expected, especially, considering its complex
nature. Kindly permit me not to ask you how you are doing because obviously, you are in very challenging times. I quite understand your situation. Chief Sir, you would have noticed that I did not address you as a 'Governor', please make no mistake about it, its deliberate. The reason being that,i do not see you as one. Indeed, i consider it a misnomer for someone like you to be referred to as "His Excellency" a prefix reserved only for those who do things excellently.

Kindly recall sir that at a time in this state, you were a demigod, your convoy of siren-blaring tinted jeeps with fully armed security personnel, assisted by the "boys" soon earned you the sobriquet "High Tension".High Tension,why High Tension? Did you care to know why such a name?No sir,you did not. At other times,you were hailed as the man with "Excess power" to the extent that your supporters
openly bragged that "power karila"(Power too much). Truly too, as at then, power actually 'karila'.This you demonstrated by directing your boys to throw stones at Executive Governors from the North who visited their colleague, Amaechi in Port Harcourt. They executed your order and nothing happened. The Security agencies were firmly under your control. To the extent that then Police Commissioner, Joseph Mbu, SARS Commander, SS Director, Brigade Commander, etc obeyed instructions given only by you.

Chief, have you ever sat down to reflect on your life, your image and public perception? In case no one ever told you, your perception is that of
fear, evil, danger, death and the likes. Its been six(6) months since the bloody 'election' that brought you into power,there were some bread
winners that fell to the bullets allegedly directed from Rumuepirikom during the so-called elections,have you ever called or visited these
families, even in private, do you care how they survive, do you care if their children have dropped out of school, even as a governor, have you cared to know if their homes have been washed away by the recent flood, have you bothered to know how their families are coping with the vagaries of life? If the answers are no, then, you need serious help sir.

Chief, i saw you on Sunday crying on National Television, at first I could not believe my eyes until I looked again. It was impossible to believe the High Tension could also cry, where then is the power that karila? It later dawned on me that a day before, your purported "election" was nullified by the tribunal in Abuja.Even though, I found it totally difficult to believe the almighty High Tension with excess
power could also cry, indeed,this would now be "crying karila" Sir not even the death of hundreds of Rivers people who were slaughtered before, during and after the election couldn't make you cry, but that singular nullification tore the High Tension into shreds. Believe me Sir, nobody is moved by your crocodile tears because we all know you are playing on our intelligence, we know you are a master liar and a
manipulator. Why should we sympathize with you when 19 students of the state studying in the UK have just been de-registered and deported back home only because your government could not pay their school fees even after borrowing billions for that purpose. Are the future of those innocent students not already in jeopardy simply because the High Tension wants to remain a governor?

Look around you sir, every day, Rivers people are been killed or kidnapped by dare-devil criminals. In the last 6months you came to power, crime has gone from bad to worst. Under your watch, Chief Nyesom Wike, ordinary teachers and Local government employees are been kidnapped on daily basis, do you know the trauma their families go through during such trying period, have you ever visited any of such families or
scenes of the crimes, have you, yet you cry to draw public sympathy because your 'election' nullified. This exposes your selfish character.
More so, your tenure has increased unemployment and suffering in the state. As at last count, you sacked and refused to pay Timariv and Polytechnic staffs,thereby increasing the suffering of their families, again, do you know how many of their children have dropped out of school because the High Tension did not like their daddy's faces?Since you came on board sir, Buguma fish farm has stopped working, even the banana plantation in Ogoni area has stopped working too, and the locals employed there have all been sacked, do you give a hoot about them? Not at all. There are indeed so many things to talk about you sir.

Six(6) months down, you have not constituted your cabinet and you have also not stated when to do so.Is it now your election has been nullified that you will hastily constitute a cabinet, just to draw sympathy from the public? The would-be appointees are no fools sir, they know you only need them temporarily, I assure you, they will dump you when you need them most.

Finally, the public health care system has not received your attention for over six(6)month Primary health centers built by the Amaechi administration have been allowed to rot away. Only last week, health workers at BMH shut the gate of the hospital because your government refused to pay their salaries of over 3 months, sadly, a lady lost her only child that day because of the industrial action embarked upon by those workers.

Let me end this letter by reminding you that it is now four(4) months since local government workers last received their salaries. Tell me sir, how have you spent over 100Billion plus the 45Billion bail out fund received from the FG that has accrued to the state since you came to office. Hope you did not use the public money to attempt to compromise the judges at the various panels as been rumored?
Let me hold here, earnestly hoping and waiting for your response to the issues and questions raised herein.
Pls, accept the assurances of my highest esteem.

Thank you.

I am
Sir, Ikenda Clinton Elechi.
Port Harcourt.

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by ricsman(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
here u are ok
Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by kemlily(f): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Open letter indeed grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by otokx(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Please over to you TonyeBarcanista for your comments and investigation though we now know you are Abuja based.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by Dahveydson(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Nicely composed. Only someone in rivers can confirm the story written there.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by otokx(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
The issue of crime is true though the police have tried to respond by increasing patrol but the terrain is quite rough.

Its news to that WIKE owes quite a lot of workers salary, surprised that BMH too is supposedly involved, we will need further investigation.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by Deapexboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2015
after the rigging face..face court
Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by asha80(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Expect more of this letter types this period..lol at the name high tension

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by Gibsonworld05(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by Greatidonis: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2015
That's the truth, can not be put any better. May God rescue Rivers state.
Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by CharlyNick: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Interesting
Re: An Open Letter To Nyesome Wike By Sir Ikenda Clinton Elechi by teepsee(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2015
I'm not wike so I'm not supposed to read this. Can someone summarise it's too long

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Selling Crude Oil Every Day. / Taraba Tribunal Judgement Ridiculous, Says Fayose / Come In And Pray For Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.