Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] (10741 Views)

Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? / 6 Unwritten Rules Of The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Google adsense makes your site ugly.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by willybiggy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bro can you make me understand this Google adsense.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by D34lw4p(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nice one Op! you can check out my blog www.cliqyes.com
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Will try this.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by D34lw4p(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
AdmiralDru:

if you over do it
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
jworos:
You talked about being a Jack of all trades.
Mean while a look at ur blog shows ur also a Jack of all trades.
Nice post tho.

The Blog is a Community Driven Portal so Am not the Only One Posting, everyone post where his/her calling is.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
AdmiralDru:

I dont Think so! infact it adds more Value to your site when properly structured
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by krixEfe: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
bros abeg, how much you tail start your blog?.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
I am not boosting " Who so ever that Visit my site will surely Love it" but it was just simple color and presentation.

Nice Blog, No b lie.

Help review mine, need ur advise bro. www.kasysleek..com

Thanks...
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by firfinch(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smartresult:
Adsense High Paying Keyword
Every adsense publisher want to maximize his or her revenue, this is why most bloggers and webmaster are working around the clock to ensure that they generate the maximum traffics, but here comes the issue of rich adsense keyword or high paying adsense keywords, look for them or maximize pageviews. Adsense rich keywords are those words, phrases or search strings that will yield high payout pay clicks, some keywords worth $100, $150 or even more.
Where to find this rich keyword? Adwords and adsense are two programmes for website monetization, one for google.com and its search partners and the other for website and blog owners otherwise known as display networks. This display network is where adsense come into being.
From adword, there are what is called budgets, keyword cost per clicks , first page bids, increasing cost per click, billing, setting daily budget, keyword bidding etc. Al these terms means spending money by adword customer. In general adword is the ads placement program by Google
click here to continue
Alright thanks for the info
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by firfinch(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jesuscoming2day:
Are you tired of looking for a Job? Are you tired
of writing application letter? Do you need an
extra income? If Yes! Check out
www.ogbemudia.com Now! Learn more on how
you can be your own boss today!
start your journey to wealth, with just N3700 ($18).
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
krixEfe:
bros abeg, how much you tail start your blog?.

Do you want to start a Blog or Wants me to say how much it cost me to start my blog?
If you need blog setup service do let me no. @ a Cheap Price
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
kasysleek:
I am not boosting " Who so ever that Visit my site will surely Love it" but it was just simple color and presentation.

Nice Blog, No b lie.

Help review mine, need ur advise bro. www.kasysleek..com

Thanks...

I saw ur Blog. Its ok Just that you need to work on your Top Header, Why duplicate your title . You showed it in writing and Also in Graphics
Next the way your post display is not cool. The theme you are using doesn't Allow Alignment of Feature IMAGE?... ADD SMALL COLOR THE SITE IS TOO WHITIEST. tHANKS.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
georgen2u:

I saw ur Blog. Its ok Just that you need to work on your Top Header, Why duplicate your title . You showed it in writing and Also in Graphics
Next the way your post display is not cool. The theme you are using doesn't Allow Alignment of Feature IMAGE?... ADD SMALL COLOR THE SITE IS TOO WHITIEST. tHANKS.

Thanks bro.. As for d header I no no hw e kon te b like dat oh.. post display is not cool?? Plss explain plss.
Gonna change de theme soon tho.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
kasysleek:

Thanks bro.. As for d header I no no hw e kon te b like dat oh.. post display is not cool?? Plss explain plss.
Gonna change de theme soon tho.
I think you need to try another theme and let me take look on it.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 2:47am On Oct 31, 2015
georgen2u:

I think you need to try another theme and let me take look on it.

Tried new theme but was not ok.
Pls look at the theme on this new blog am working on if I shud use it on the other one,, still searching for more themes.

Thanks
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
kasysleek:

Tried new theme but was not ok.
Pls look at the theme on this new blog am working on if I shud use it on the other one,, still searching for more themes.

Thanks
is this not the same old theme? didnt notice any difference
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2015
georgen2u:
is this not the same old theme? didnt notice any difference
Sorri On this blog www.thatngblog..com Thanks
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2015
kasysleek:

Sorri
On this blog
www.thatngblog..com
Thanks

Bro help me check well I remove all my affiliate yesterday then resubmitted adsense application, I think they have accepted me, maybe.
Pls check
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
kasysleek:

Bro help me check well I remove all my affiliate yesterday then resubmitted adsense application, I think they have accepted me, maybe.
Pls check
Where is the blog? if its this am seeing its cool except you got not content
and at the pages i saw child1, child2 etc what are the dummy stuff doing?
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
georgen2u:

Where is the blog? if its this am seeing its cool except you got not content
and at the pages i saw child1, child2 etc what are the dummy stuff doing?

No that's anoda blog am working on, I jus asked if the template Is good. I will soon being to add content, then edit the pages..
??

Thanks
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
kasysleek:

No that's anoda blog am working on, I jus asked if the template Is good. I will soon being to add content, then edit the pages..
??

Thanks

its cool and kee it up till you are done
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
georgen2u:

its cool and kee it up till you are done
Thanks, its an entertainment and news blog unlink www.kasysleek..com Gonna laucn it very soon. Any ideas??
Thanks.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
My Advice

WHen you create a site start what you could finish, What you know you wont over stress yourself .
A lot of Gossip and entertainment blog are out there but the truth is that That NICHE is becoming Saturated. Good Luck, when you are done let me see it and give m opinion
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
georgen2u:
My Advice

WHen you create a site start what you could finish, What you know you wont over stress yourself .
A lot of Gossip and entertainment blog are out there but the truth is that That NICHE is becoming Saturated. Good Luck, when you are done let me see it and give m opinion

is it ok to have more than 1 niche on a blog,I blog about tech and entertainment thats y I create anoda blog www.thatngblog..com...
Even u tu!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by georgen2u(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
kasysleek:

is it ok to have more than 1 niche on a blog,I blog about tech and entertainment thats y I create anoda blog www.thatngblog..com...
Even u tu!!!
Even me? Lol funny Yes if you have the muscles

1 Like

Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 2:31am On Nov 02, 2015
georgen2u:
Lol ya
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by DOCTORDONE: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2015
2 Google adsense accounts for sale. Interested buys should contact: www.nackam.com (see website). Tel: 08164020207
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2015
georgen2u:
Pls check it nw then tell me wat u think!!!
Thanks
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by D34lw4p(m): 2:36am On Nov 10, 2015
georgen2u:
My Advice

Bro. Pls review my blog and drop any suggestion.
Re: 7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] by kasysleek(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2015
D34lw4p:
Bro. Pls review my blog and drop any suggestion.
Nice blog bro. Dropped a comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla / Share Your Experience Switching From HTTP To HTTPS / Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.