Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Smile Making Older Device Faulty Just To Market Their New Device. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Smile Making Older Device Faulty Just To Market Their New Device. (472 Views)

We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. / Deleted / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smile Making Older Device Faulty Just To Market Their New Device. by jordanice007: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
I now battle to get anything done day after day. Service quality has continued to deteriorate here – signal disappearing and the MiFi searching for network.

I called the customer care line and it is the same ritual – power off your MiFi, remove and clean the SIM card, put it back in and restart. Press the reset button. It worked but right now i've been left stranded since 24th of October.

The interesting thing is that in the past I have been to locations that didn’t have Smile 4G coverage before and now register full bars and good service there. But right now , I am left stranded.

I have been to Smile shop with details but till date, the only response i received was get the new SMifi (even though i still have 12GB on my faulty MIFI).

I think i'm officially done with Smile 4G for now. Outside of my primary location, it still doesnt deliver.

Smile has been the best for me but right now their marketing strategy is gonna cost them some customers.

If you are also experiencing this, please let our voices be heard.

(1) (Reply)

Bb Curve 8 For Sale @ 11k Negotiable / Awooof Don Come Again Oh Brand New Innjoo Note Pro / Highly Affordable Visafone Blackberry Curve 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.