Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Help On Dell - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help On Dell (660 Views)

Smashing Deal! On Dell & Hp Uk Used / "TPM Could Not Be Initialized" On Dell Latitude 610, Anyone With Solution? / Help.Wifi on Dell latitude c840 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Dell by omoboy08(m): 6:24am On May 07, 2009
I ve a pentium4 dell laptop that each time am working, it ususally show me blue screen and started to dumb memory most especially wen i inserted my PCMCIA data card from starcomms. ve formatted it 3ce now but prob still persist. Can any1 pls help me out?
Re: Help On Dell by TmeD0(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2009
more than likely the problem is with the driver from your PCMCIA card (just mere speculation here) because the stop error only occurs when you insert it like you said.

if you can write down the stop error code (it's in hexadecimal or jibberish to an average person) you receive and the message (it's usually on  the 3rd or 4th line, can't remember) you see on that line, that would be helpful in trying to resolve the problem. 

it's usually a short, somewhat meaningless message.  come back and post it. 

oh, don't format again!  Peace!
Re: Help On Dell by Fadajasi(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2009
Guys, how do one restore dell pc to factory setting?
Re: Help On Dell by TmeD0(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2009
you can restore any brand of PC to the factory settings as long as you have or have created a recovery disc when you first purchased the PC.

just out of curiosity, may i ask why you want to revert your PC back to the factory settings?  Peace!
Re: Help On Dell by omoboy08(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2009
ok bros, thanks for the response, i will send the error msg
Re: Help On Dell by sleekdot(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2009
blue screen of death

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need A Wireless Hotspot Billing Software / Windows Vista Theme / I Need Fairly Used Laptop With 1g Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.