Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Expensive Joke For You. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expensive Joke For You. (2000 Views)

My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian / Joke For Today / (pic) Should We Call This An Expensive Joke?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Joke For You. by Jomrichy1(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2015
THIS POST IS DIRECTED AT NO ONE.. SO READ THIS POST AT YOUR OWN RISK! Dear Nairaland User, Posting everyday doesn't mean one is jobless, has nothing to do or boredom has wrecked the person. As long as what is being posted is meaningful stop hating on it. Posting status or pictures once a month, taking long breaks from nairaland, doesn't mean you are more mature than those who post everyday. You can be jobless and not post anything on Nairaland simply because you are managing your data bundle, you are not intelligent enough to have something meaningful to post, you have difficulty in constructing one simple sentence as a comment to some other person's post, you have nothing to show, or you are waiting to borrow Bro. Titus or Sis. Abigail's new clothes to flex for a new profile picture. If you say Someone post a lot, that means you scroll a lot. Which means you spend just as much time here as they do.. Grow up & leave people alone.. If I may ask, Why did you choose to have a Nairaland account if you knew you prefer to live a dormant social network life? Does it mean you can't make use of your block button if you find any of your friends posts irritating on your timeline ? This is just Nairaland and some people are here to have fun rather than engage in idle gossip with people around them. If you ask me, I'll rather while away my free moment here than to indulge in what won't glorify God & my spirit man . Who knows, I could stumble on one or two updates that could be beneficial to me physically & spiritually. Just Stop hating on people who have enough data to waste here..

1 Like

Re: Expensive Joke For You. by ishmorgium(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
good write- up.
i really hope it is heeded
Re: Expensive Joke For You. by pinky21(f): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Nice one op. Though am the very dormant type as you have said but am always here to read and laugh.
What annoys me most is wen I see comments like a topic isn't front page worthy and I will be like *so why did you comment*
If you want all news n no jokes go to vanguard webpage.

1 Like

Re: Expensive Joke For You. by Jomrichy1(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2015
pinky21:
Nice one op. Though am the very dormant type as you have said but am always here to read and laugh.
What annoys me most is wen I see comments like a topic isn't front page worthy and I will be like *so why did you comment*
If you want all news n no jokes go to vanguard webpage.

Thumb up babe.

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Picture......when You Discovered She Saved Your Number As "Free Food" / Download Senator Comedy Videos For Free / Hilarious Memes Just For Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.