Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,355 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Buy Petrol At N61 Per Litre - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Petrol At N61 Per Litre (549 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 8th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol In The World / I have SOLD this Cleanest and Executive Toyota Prado - First Body, V4, Petrol / Fallen Tanker Spills Petrol At Ojota Under-bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Petrol At N61 Per Litre by oluwafon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hi Nairaland folks. You too can buy your petrol at an assured average of N61 per litre for your car. You can even buy petrol at a lesser price for your gen set: like me, I do buy around average of N50 per litre. Whao! did I hear you say this can't be true? Well it is true, just try use ............................................................................................................................... water (omi, ruwa, mirin) my way!

Remember that Bank PHB advert fueling a car with water? For a significant time now, water has been an experimental fuel. Now I know water as fuel works without getting too sophisticated. The idea is to use it to supplement your present fossil fuel (petrol, diesel, propane gas etc) and before you say sai baba, you have saved money. You also end up using less fuel whilst you service less frequently and pollute the environment less. Better still, your engine gets cleaned each time the system is in use while you also feel that your car have more power when you drive. For those who might want to know, water alone can power your car or gen set but the system is rather sophisticated.

Sounds too good? Well, I am there and I can help you with the service. Carburetor engines are more convenient to set up. I know some folks have come across this system before, so they can chip in their experiences. So bros/sis, go save some real money and pollute the environs no more! grin grin grin wink wink cool cool

I see guys are reading my post already. If you want it, just leave a message for me here.

(1) (Reply)

Super-clean Few Months Used 08 Porsche Cayennes / Quick Sale Registered Honda Accord EOD 2003 / Honda Acura 2008/9 Dvd Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.