Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) (886 Views)

7 Naija Stars U Won’t Believe Are Absolute Jerks In Real Life(No3.will Shock U) / 7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) by JAZES(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian entertainment scene is not free from plastic surgery rumors although it is not as rampant as its American counterpart.

Plastic surgery, according to Wikipedia, is a medical procedure with the purpose of alteration or restoring the form of the body.

While most Nigerian celebrities have confirmed if they’ve gone under the knife, many of them have been dragged through it. Here’s a list of the celebrities that have been involved.

CYNTHIA MORGAN
Cynthia Morgan is rumored to have undergone a cosmetic surgery
as well as breast implants during her sojourn in the United States.

RUKKY SANDA
Rukky Sanda has also been dragged through the plastic surgery world by entertainment commentators.
In her words, “The truth is that I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind and I have nothing against it or persons who have given it a shot. I have several fitness regimens and I also contour my body. That way, my body has a svelte outline that many mistake for body enhancement”

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/27/7-nigerian-celebrities-that-have-been-accused-of-having-plastic-sugery/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: 7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok....
Re: 7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) by kemlily(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Make dem continue

Late Micheal Jackson in the making shockedangry angry
Re: 7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Waiting 4 d rest
Re: 7 Naija Celebrities That Have Been Accused Of Undergoing Plastic Sugery(photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
I see

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Birthday Party For A Princess And She Has Aso- Ebi (photos) / Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos / Linda Ikeji,toke M ,dakore Akande And Uzo Aduba Cover Newafricanwoman Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.