Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos (4656 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by viviangist: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
On Vivian Gist , i make sure i give the web at least 2 things that will amaze them everyday..... so that's the reason why you must visit daily, some people do ask me where i get all this photos from , lol !! and some people do not know even who the owner of Vivian Gist Blog is , i will make that Public by Next week , ..... remember that as a promise , below is another photo of Linda Ikeji with Some friends on Wedding Gown , dear that's amazing and seems to be a great answer to the Question that the popular Blogger asked before on Twitter , "Who Wants To Marry Me"

source http://viviangist.com/linda-ikeji-on-wedding-gown-photos

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by madridguy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
They should continuing posing with wedding gown at their age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by libertyfather(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
madridguy:
They should continuing posing with wedding gown at their age.

Showcasing what they want, but not sure if their destiny wants it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by shogz89: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
.. Am seeing a ring on her finger though
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by conjugal(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good looking Linda. It will soon become a reality.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by axortedbabe(f): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
I pray their wishes come to pass

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Haaaaaaa, na you talk so ooooooo.

libertyfather:

Showcasing what they want, but not sure if their destiny wants it
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by seangy4konji: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
She is mockin herself. Nt me.

Money ain't everything and I get the message of th posing in wedding gown. You have money. Who cares. Abi

It ur problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by Freakypinky(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
She's cute.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by hob(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
So wots d essence of the wedding gown they r wearing

For photoshoot or wot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by Warldbest(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
wonder y she hasnt marry
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by Ursino(f): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
She's obviously marketing a brand. Moreover, with or without a man, she is made already. Wailers can keep wailing! She. Is happy, she is fulfilled, so many look up to her. And so...? Kwuo nke gbasara gi!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by Ursino(f): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
seangy4konji:
She is mockin herself. Nt me.

Money ain't everything and I get the message of th posing in wedding gown. You have money. Who cares. Abi

It ur problems.

Hmmmm! I get flabbergasted at the way some homo sapiens ruminate! Has Linda now become your genealogical sister? Why the headache? Ooooooh!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by seangy4konji: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Face front.
Ursino:

Hmmmm! I get flabbergasted at the way some homo sapiens ruminate! Has Linda now become your genealogical sister? Why the headache? Ooooooh!
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by DipoDee: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Women model in wedding gowns too. Do you we have to add this fact to the Nigerian Educational Curriculum?
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
sey nah seun want marry her shocked?
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Linda, I'll be urs, if you'll have me embarassed

how can i get her contacts
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
But Why this Lady like attention like this
She's gotten Enough attention Already angry
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by pretydiva(f): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
May her heart desires come 2 pass
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by dihalao(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cool
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by peterswagg(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wetin be my own

in other news
man city
arsenal
man u
.15) Chelsea
haha we don suffer
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by menix(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
shogz89:
.. Am seeing a ring on her finger though

She is Lord of the Rings..
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have a feeling she is going to star in a reality show titled "Who Will Marry Me." And I also have a feeling the owner of Vivianblog is one of Linda's sister.
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by niggi4life(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
I am not interested in what Linda wears, i am just curious about who owns viviangist.
At least one of her topics must make Front page daily....
This is badder than Introvert hustling for first to comment oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by obo389(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
hmm.u guys should read in between the lines.
she's passing a message across that soon,she will get married.maybe some dude has proposed to her and she's sizing and testing up a gown.
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by PapaNnamdi: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=20pt]if I talk na, dem go say papa nnamdi don start[/size]

*continues eating Abacha and bread*
angry
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by PapaNnamdi: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ursino:
She's obviously marketing a brand. Moreover, with or without a man, she is made already. Wailers can keep wailing! She. Is happy, she is fulfilled, so many look up to her. And so...? Kwuo nke gbasara gi!

Shirtop

If u look up to her then say so, buy cucumber and do d needful, u also don't need a man in ur life
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by sameolg616(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
when single aging women totally lose hope..they face their career...
they learn to smile for the public and cry alone in their bedrooms......
so sad...
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by ellahzy(f): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
nice gowns.

yes

nice gowns
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by ifyemex(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2015
She's my wife to be
Re: Linda Ikeji On Wedding Gown - Photos by drizslim(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2015
lindaikeji as usual seeking for noticeHusband To Buy...

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Vs Michael Jackson: Who Rocked The Curly Hair Better? (pics) / Olamide Baddo Looks Dope In New Mafian Outfit / Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophia Shows Off Her Cleavage As She Rock Sleeveless Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.