Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Labrador Dog Named Trigger Shoots Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Labrador Dog Named Trigger Shoots Owner (701 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / A Dog Named "Buhari"; Police Intervention Necessary? / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labrador Dog Named Trigger Shoots Owner by MeAndYou(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
A dog named Trigger shot his 25-year-old owner in the foot in a bizarre accident that had Indiana officials on Monday reminding hunters to take safety lessons.

Allie Carter of Avilla was wounded during a waterfowl hunt on Saturday morning at the Tri-County Fish and Wildlife Area in northern Indiana, according to Indiana Department of Natural Resources.

She laid her 12-gauge shotgun on the ground while repositioning herself and her 11-year-old chocolate Labrador stepped on the gun, depressing the trigger, said Indiana Conservation Officer Jonathon Boyd.

The safety of the shotgun was not on, so it went off and Carter was shot in the left foot, Boyd said

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11956542/Dog-named-Trigger-shoots-owner-in-the-foot-in-Indiana.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Save An Ailing Useful Dog!!! / Hero Dog Save Little Girl From Diabetic / Ilhasa Pure Breed Puppies And Husky Puppy For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.