Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Rightly Coupled - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rightly Coupled (4483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
No plagarism pls

Reality mixed with fiction
All right reserved no part of this work should be reproduced in whatsoever form.
Re: Rightly Coupled by sinaj(f): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kul
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
One
''Deb'' she called in the mid flight of stairs
''Sum''her friend replied with teeth deep into the Twitz chocolate she held.
''The name is Sumaya, Sum doesnt even make half a sense'' And this was the billionth time she had said so right from the begining of their one year friendship.
Her mind drifted to how they met at the airport. She was busy on phone when she crashed into a lady. It was akward at first, because her only wish was to crash into a young cute guy that would ask for her Mahram's number and not this athletic looking lady.
''Are you forgetting something?''Deb asked in her annoying signatory smile

''What?'' Sum was confused
''Your manners'' she sneered
It was then it dawned on her that she had not tendered her apology. She browsed through the lady before her, her stance exudes confidence and one could tell she was the no nonsense type. The blue sneakers she wore gave life to the grey gown she adorned, and her hair was rough due to tough wind that was blowing. She must be new in Jos for not putting on a jacket.
''I will have to freeze to death before i can get an apology?'' she said equally assessing her.
She tied a green scarf around her head with her pierced ears gracing six different jewelleries. Her face was pure bliss and her mouth held the most perfect pout. She watched her as her gaze dropped to her sneakers, her mouth widened revealing a hidden dimple that made her look so beautiful as in a natural beauty. She was unlike the fake beauties on magazine, this lady had no make up on and she was cute. Her Arabian gown was designed with pink jewels and this gave her a princess look. She pictured her in the fake extensions and fake nails the world called fashion and she surmised that it would only taint her beauty.
''I'm sorry'' her voice rang out as she was smiling at her phone which gave a beautiful tune.
''walaykum salam. Yea i can't find the driver'' she said looking around her.
''oh ok'' she said again and ended the call
''Do you care for a ride?''
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Double post
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
The other lady regarded her in silence as she contemplated on the offer.
''Yea thanks. Kindly hold this bag for me'' and she zoomed off to one of the offices at the airport.
Sum stared at the big bag beforr her hoping it wouldn't put her in trouble. She blamed herself for her impulsivenes, how could she possibly invite a stranger to ride with her. Now she's left with a bag she had no idea what the content was. She only hoped she was not in trouble. They were in an era where the youths shamelessly involved in immoral acts. She could not imagine her young life being cut short by a death sentence as that was the new law passed on drug dealers.
She took consolation im the fact thst there were hidden cameras everywhere.
She decided to move the bag a little when she heatd a voice behind her
''Where are you running off with my bag?'' Deb chuckled
She handed her the bag and led the way out of the airport to the waiting Range rover sport.
She apologised to the driver and the two hit it off right from the moment they exchanged contacts.
''Sum,sum,sum you should love it you are even a Statistician'' Deb said bringing her to the presence
Sum rolled her eyes heavenward before saying''I hope you haven't forrgotten Grandpapa is launching his newly acquired ships on new year eve'' she climbed the rest of the stairs not waiting for a reply.
She knew it was only a miracle that could bring Deb there. She alrerady tagged new year Eve day as her club day and it would never be spent in banquet hall full with Grandpapa's cronies that was according to her last assessment of her Grandfather's seventy two years birthday.
Re: Rightly Coupled by DPricey1(f): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
I love this! Following

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2015
She was worried about her role as his hostess. She had always being since she was sixteen and that has not robbed her off her shyness. She was still the same old Sum who lost her mother twenty three years ago and ended up being saddled with a grey haired man whose first and lsst concern was his businesses. How she survived the lonely years was a mystery. The lonely days in the boarding school and the nannies that came and went just because he does not want her to be emotionally attached to them. The excursi
ons that only left her yearning for love. Or how does it feel like to have a little to taste of heaven and spent the other days in hell?
It was not until she reached puberty age that she accepted that she was meant to be relegated to the background of the Abass's
Enough of the self pity she said to herself dragging out a huge box from her warrdrobe. Wrinkled clothes stared back at her as she opened the box. The clothes were mostly shades of green. She wished he would consult her before purchasing them. Well, he has never done the purchasing but sent his men telling them exactly what to buy. She began to try them on and cringed at the sight. It gave her a bright look and if she were to wear it the pressmen will go with an heading of"The gorgeous hostesss" and she was not gorgeous, only happy ladies are.
Tonight, she will start living. She moved away from the mirror to her dresding table searching for the business card Sammy gave her. It was then she saw the file the private investigator sent her. Deb's father was locked away in a prison and she did not know how to break the news to her, hence she had been keeping it to herself.
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Was it fair to hold on to this piece of information when she knew Deb's world revolved around it? That was the reason she left her whole life in the South West before heading to an unknown place in search of a father who left home when she was only eight years old and that was seventeen years ago.
She knew the news would shattered her and she did not want to see her more broken than she was. The lady was already an alcoholic and a chain smoker. She remembered their last conversation.
"You can't force your belief down my throat" Deb said, she was sprawled on the sofa while Sum towered over her
"This is not about me or my belief or my religion or whatever. We are talking about your life here, you are destroying your life by engaging in smoking. Listen am a Muslim, i enjoin what is good and forbid what is bad. I can't keep quiet and allow this evil to go on. I'm not even preaching Islam, just stop living like this" Sum silently prayed she would listen this time around. But Deb's action surprised her, she stood up suddenly in her unsteady gait as a result of her highness and pushed at Sum who landed on her backside
"My father left us when i was only eight years old with a scandal that is forever etcthed in people's mind. Do you know what he did? He posted my pictures with my mum's naked pictures online claiming she was a slut who slept around. And why did he do this? He married my mum on a bet he won. My mum lost her job as a banker. Men came one after the other using her and dumping her and the samething is happening to me. And you had a good life here, a Grandpa that could buy the world for you. There's nothing worth living for. I lost my fiance because some people didn't forget this incidence" She said and collapsed on Sum that was still shocked by her story. While she thought her own mother was to be blamed for the misery she found herself, here was someone whose father intentionally destroyed her life.
She was still deep in thought when someone jumped on her back. It was Deb
"I want horsie" she said trying to sit on her back
"And you think you are a kid?" Sum rolled her eyes heavenward praying tonight was not one of those Deb would requested she wanted to go back home and that meant she would have to carry her from the bedroom to the kitchen and other adjacent rooms.
"I'm only 25" she replied
"Your husband should be doing this not me you know" Sum replied already on all fours
"When Mike left me, I realised am stuck with you"
Sum was about to reply when they heard the doorbell ring
"Who did you invite?" Sum asked her
"No one" she replied

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2015
I want to know if you guys are interested in this story or not.
Tell me your views and everything
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
She reluctantly climbed down from her friend's back cursing silently who the hell it was that dampen her mood. She was about to start having fun when the intruder chose the wrong moment. God help whoever it was she thought to herself as she race down the stairs leaving Sum behind to go in search of her scarf before she made her appearance.
She was surprised to see Sammy at their doorstep. They had met at a salon and Deb was intrigued by her deep knowledge in natural skin products. Being a naturalie herself she quickly exchanged contact with and had become a student learning how to make natural skin products that is if she was not helping Sum in her catering job. Sum had suggested that she should start a new life and engange in business but she was wanted to know what became of her father, he was a past she couldn't close the door on. Was it true that he didnt fathered her? There were too many questions she needed answers too. She prayed the private investigator Sum hired come up with a good news. She would be forever grateful to her for shouldering the financial aspect, She told her it would be a total loss to pay the investigator with the little wealth she had.
"Hey see who we have here" Sum gleefully said
"Sumaya the girl" Sammy said going for a hug
The two after exchanging pleasantries moved to the love couch while Deb watched from the doorway, she was just rousing from her deep thought and marveled on how far the conversation went.
Sammy found herself looking around the sitting room and saw different couches made from shades of sky blue which was not a regular color to come by. The velvet curtains lit the room up with their bright red colors and the drawn ships that dominated the sitting room walls was a sight to behold. It was just lke living in the sea and sealike tiled floors complimented the ships. All the decors depicted her Grandpapa's love for sea. The only unsual object in the sitting room was the traditional King sized chairs that completed the five chairs at the dining area. Looking at it one would wonder what was so special about it since it was neither made of gold nor diamond but hard wood and Sum could not stopped admiring it
Hmmmph that was the sound Deb made when she jumped between them.
"Mind your manners young lady" Sum narrowed her eyes at her.

Comment plsss

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2015
"What're you feeling like? My mother or what?" Deb said bursting into fit of laughter
"I will be glad to be denied the pleasure of being your mum" Sum sneered
"Oh please you guys are at it again" Sammy said
"What brought you here?" Deb asked her
"Do you remember Kenny? That yoruba guyl?" Sammy said exasperated at her thoughtless look
"Yeah that crazy guy" Deb said smiling
He was indeed crazy, they had met at Sammy's shop with his girlfriend begging him to purchase the jojoba butter for her. He didnt care about the crowd when he shamelessly screamed about how much she valued her look more than her education
"We are still not married because you have an extra year in school"
And the lady burst into tears as they left the shop.
"What about him?" she asked again
"His babe don graduate with third class and he threw a luncheon party for her. That's how i found myself in this estate" she answered
"Na wah o" Deb said
"Madam monopoliser you just monopolise the conversation and we are three here" Sum said eyeing her friend who ignored her and facing their guest requesting to know what she would like to eat before she headed to the kitchen.
Sum discussed the coming new year eve with her and the task ahead of her. It was then she remembered the contact Sammy gave her. She called the fashionista and explained what she wanted. They argued back and forth on the prize before they agreed on one. She settled for a grey and lemon color; nothing too glamorous. She was still musing on how uneventful the party would be when she saw a particular name that sent her hearr tripping.

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
All these views are from ghosts right?
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
TWO
Stepping into the all too familiar hall since he spent most of his earliest days in the historical buildings of his family that has lived for two hundred years and counting sent a shiver throgh him that if he just slumped and died today with no heir,all his generations effort would be in vain. Yet kawthar was still undecided about his marriage proposal. He could still remember the sad expression on her face when he made the proposal and she replied with a sad smile saying"you are my childhood friend i dont dig you". He wondered why she kept telling him she loved him, the love sms, the customized shirts and all meant nothing. When he pointed all these to her, her reply was''I love you truly but am not in love with you". Was there really a difference in loving someone and not be in love with them? All those questions drove him crazy. And to think she said all that in the presence of his friends and pressmen present was the height of it all. Since he had been avoiding social medias and newspapers like plague. Oh! The shame was unbearable.
He thought about the kisses they shared, the way she responded to his touches were they nothing? He would have taken the intimacy further if not for that he respected her and his religious belief does not permit such. And last night she called him and promised to give him a reply in a month's time in which they are not to see so they could really examined their feelings. He brought out his pocket calendar it was the 16th of December that meant he had four weeks more. Well enough of her, he had a lot of pressing issues to attend to. His father confession was the most shocking though it pleases him but it still amaze him.
Absentmibdedly, he dropped his weight on the couch in the big hall that housed different automobile spare parts. One of his workers came over and poured him drink into his favorite glass cup. But today was his loneliest day on earth. With no father or mother even siblings well he had half sisters whom he only knew of their existence fourteen hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2015
DD
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2015
'Sam" he said into the receiver and waited for the piece of information he sought. He had sent his most trusted personnel to visit Kafancha where his late father's wife lived. After going through the letters their family lawyer sent him made him realise his father only had a sham company in Kanfacha. He lied to everyone that he had to spent more time there because the new business was just flourishing hence he was left to shoulder the giant responsibilities of Milestones Empire at the tendee age of twenty. It was all frightening and scary sitting in the boardroom with his step mother who had always been his nightmares from the first day she was introduced to him as his step mother. And the following day he found himself been bundled to King's College in Lagos where he was to complete his secondary education. His father aide told him the new wife saw him as a threat to her marriage and as a consequence of this, his father listened to her and made the awful decision. He felt betrayed and for the first time in hs life he missed his mother. He wished she hadnt died when he was only three months old. But his father never left him he was always visiting him in school and whenever he was on holiday they spent it together without his step mother's knowledge.
By the time he was fifteen, he understood marriage was not rosy for his father. The new wife was hell bent of having power over his companies and the lack of children made her wicked and determined to be the heir of the company. He was not annoyed to discovered that his father had another wife whom he married with his third name at kafancha and the marriage yielded two females, age thirteen and ten before he died.
"She's gravely sick" Sam said
''Will she survive it?" he asked
''Not so likely except with a miracle. It's cancer'' he answered
''Oh'' the single syllable reverberated through the hall
''Look after the kids and do all you can for them. Once she is dead I will come over and fix things'' he said and ended the call.
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Shakyroh320
Cutieisme
Marischerry
blank
kashybaby
kayham
Re: Rightly Coupled by blank(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Thastie:
Shakyroh320
Cutieisme
Marischerry
blank
kashybaby
kayham

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rightly Coupled by dherbee: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
updates!!!

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Grinning like a Cheschire cat, Sum moved away from the dinning room full of men that were outdoing one another just to get her attention. In all her twenty three years this was the first time the male species were paying her attention. Not that she found it pleasing to be admired by married men who had no respect for their wives and care more about their mistresse but it was a new experience for her. It was something she had always wished for but tonight that it happened she loathe it.
It was one in the morning she was tired and wished to retire to a room but felt guilty because she knew Grandpapa organised the party for her maybe she could find a match. Before tonight he had never been bold to voice it out but when he called her into his study and complimented her look for the first time made her spine rigid. This man that always treated her as if she was non-existent right from when she was a child. Buying her clothes when she outgrew them, buying her books, sending her on holidays with strangers he called nannies. Oh there were too many she didnt like to remember.
"I hope you will find a man tonight" with that he dismissed her.
Sum wanderings made her stumbled on gossiping couples which made her quickly planted herself behind a flower.
"Are you considering her sweetheart?"
The man replied her with a grunt
"She's so hopeless, a twenty three year old girl with no fiance. I don't blame the young men she's so rigid and does not make eye contact"
With all these being said her partner failed to give her a reply probably he was tired of her unending yapping.
"I heard he wants to buy her a husband. What man will subject himself to such life torture? I can't imagine myself to that hopeless, unintelligible, boring creature"
By this time her face was drenched with the tears she had suspended for months. She stood up from her hiding position only to collapse on a tall frame that send her flying into the empty flower pot. Could this morning be so bad? Here she was falling all over in the presence of her crush who stood with his mouth wide opened.
"You must allow me to apologise for my clumsiness" he said helping her up
" No it is i who should apologise" She said not believing she was seeing him. She had given up the hope of seeing him after they had launched the ships with her Grandpapa naming one after her"the brown eyed lady". She was surprised he noticed that too.
Lost in her thoughts, she didnt realise he had led her to the library which was empty. Umar was not too surprise to see her. She had always been their invisible host who appeared for a few seconds before she disappeared into thin air with the dinner parties ending as a business discussion. He didnt believe he would be showing up in the Abass house but with the info reaching him that the ruthless old man had his eyes in his family's shipping business made him book an emergency flight only to arrive at the moment a witch was discussing their hostess.
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2015
noobshakur laolu09 tcharrison donvikerc7 Niwdog jovieegghead mendel04 katoto reverendfather milkymike1 nawtiblayse
Re: Rightly Coupled by Noobshakur(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Thastie:
noobshakur laolu09 tcharrison donvikerc7 Niwdog jovieegghead mendel04 katoto reverendfather milkymike1 nawtiblayse
PRESENT
Re: Rightly Coupled by Niwdog(m): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Thastie:
noobshakur
laolu09
tcharrison
donvikerc7
Niwdog
jovieegghead
mendel04
katoto
reverendfather
milkymike1
nawtiblayse
i hear you! Buh i will be right back in the fullness of time to read it in details
Re: Rightly Coupled by Nawtiblayse(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Thastie:
you flashed.... Following
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
joizy Ruqaya Tbosch labaski Oluvick Chachanga hardeydeb Adeyemi1900 Omogbenusola kevwecute zubis015 Olagamidin yuzed ayxmania emjayi
Re: Rightly Coupled by labaski(f): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Thastie:
joizy Ruqaya Tbosch labaski Oluvick Chachanga hardeydeb Adeyemi1900 Omogbenusola kevwecute zubis015 Olagamidin yuzed ayxmania emjayi
ok I'm present.. following..
Re: Rightly Coupled by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thastie:
Present ma
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
He didnot like the sadness in her eyes and he once again took her arm, leading her to the closest seat in the library. He quickly glanced around ascertaining he was right; no human will be present in the library.
Once again, he was surprised by his desire to maintain his hold on her but she tugged at het arm slightly and he released her. She sat up facing him, her petite stature was accentuated by the six-inch she wore.
She really looked lovely in the grey gown she wore. This was the first time he was seeing her in another color not related to green. Her royal blue earrings dangled, brushing her shoulders and her eyelashes was longer tonight. Has it always been like that and he was just noticing for the first time?
And her big toe peeping out of the royal blue shoe was beautiful.
"You are lovely tonight" He heard himself say
It had been the wrong thing to say. Her gaze drifted to the window side where the gossiping woman and her partner sat. Their laughter could still be heard
"Not lovely but unattractive" she softly said

He wouldn't agree with such notion. She may not be like the women he once fooled himself with, those that are ravishingly sexy but she was pretty in an innocent tantalizing way. Her features were very feminine not the overly-starved ladies calling themselves sexy. Her curves filled in and was appropriate where it was necessary.
She stod up pacing back and forth with shoulder tensed. He felt the urge to draw her in his arms but he knew there was limit to such. If only she was his wife. His wife? Where at that thought came from?
"He has bought me pretty much everything lately but a husband? No. Grandpapa will never do that. It is ridiculous to think of it. Though I know he wishes to see me marries but am not desperate"
He wouldnt put anything past the old man. Very callous man but he forbid himself from saying that "It is nice if he buys you everything"
She grimaced" Yes i suppose so but in the past he's always been impersonal about it"
A husband would be a personal purchase, Umar had to admit that. "What do you mean Miss Abbass"
"Oh please you must call me Sumaya. We've known each other for six years"
Had it been that long? "Sumaya then" . He smiled and watched in fascination as her eyes lit with joy.
She averted her face, so she was looking at the overfull bookcaae on the left" Grandpapa has raised me since three"
Re: Rightly Coupled by Khd95(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Thastie:
He didnot like the sadness in her eyes and he once again took her arm, leading her to the closest seat in the library. He quickly glanced around ascertaining he was right; no human will be present in the library.
Once again, he was surprised by his desire to maintain his hold on her but she tugged at het arm slightly and he released her. She sat up facing him, her petite stature was accentuated bythe six-inch she wore.
She really looked lovely in the grey gown she wore. This was the first time he was seeing her in another color not related to green. Her royal blue earrings dangled, brushing her shoulders and her eyelashes was longer tonight. Has it always been like that and he was just noticing for the firsr time?
And her big toe peeping out of the royal blue shoe was beautiful.
"You are lovely tonight" He heard himself say
It had been the wrong thing to say. Her gaze drifted to the window side where the gossiping woman and her partner sat. Their laughter could still be heard
"Not lovely but unattractive" she softly said
He wouldn't agree with such notion. She may not be like the women he once fooled himself with, those that are ravishingly sexy bur she was pretty in an innocent tantalizing way. Her features were very feminine not the overly-starved ladies calling themselves sexy. Her curves filled in and was appropriate where it was necessary.
She stod up pacing back and forth with shoulder tensed. He felt the urge to draw her in his arms but he knew there was limit to such. If only she was his wife. His wife? Where at that thought came from?
"He has bought me pretty much everything lately but a husband? No. Grandpapa will never do that. It is ridiculous to think of it. Though I know he wishes to see me marries but am not desperate"
He wouldnt put anything pass the old man. Very callous man but he forbid himself from aaying that
hey,i was on the look out for ur posts in other sections,but i didnt see any,whats up,why are u not on other sectionssmileywink

u can mention me when u ve updates on ur one nd only threadcheesy.merry xmass
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
"Grandpapa has raised me since i was three"
"I didnot know this"
She nodded"But i dont think he noticed i lived in this house. All my needs are attended to by strangers he called servants and nanniesa"
It was as he had guessed, she had been the woman at the receiving end of Abass cruelness.
"But just lately he's been buying things for me. I was suppose to wear lemon with my grey gown tonight but here I am in his favorite color. He gave me a ship tonight" She sounded shock by the fact"I meant he named the ship after my eyeball"
And Umar found himself drawn to her eyes, the deep big brown eyes with so much expression in them. He forced himself to focus on what she just said. Most ladies in her age would consider a ship an appropriate gift, something extra ordinary. How many people own a ship in this country?
"That bothers you?"
She focoused her expressive eyes on him"No except that i hate water, I meant the big ocean and I think he's trying to make up for the past"
"Perhaps he regret not spending time with you during your formative years.
Her feminine laughter vibrated through the library and it affected him in some ways he couldnt explain"He came to my apartment with the housekeeper last week and that was the first time he would be stepping in my apartment" She continued smiling at him"He brought a gift. A dog" she scoffled
"You hate animals?" he had to asked.
She was too soft and incapable of such feelings
"No. But i cant possibly keep one being a Muslim. You do understand right?" she asked and he nodded in affirmative
He shook his head and leaned back against the chair"Your grandfather does not know you well does he?"
Re: Rightly Coupled by chachanga: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Here's to wishing you a great new year, Thastie!

More ink to your pen and may more of your jot pads be converted to Cheque book$

you rock gal
Happy 2016!

1 Like

Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
"I suppose not. I'm really excited about the MSMS tour he gave me for my birthday" seeing the lost expression on his face she explained further" It's a program organised for young Muslims to meet. Though it will be as halal as possible. It is a six hour program"
."How many other young women will be there?"
She shrugged"I don't know. There will be fifteen of us in all, not including the men and women from our respective families that will act as a chaperone and also a teacher vast in the knowledge of Islam"
He didn't like the idea of her travelling to meet some young men who'd be interested in marriage and snatched her away. Why he should care, he did not stop to analyze. It was in his nature to act on what was best for him snd others
"I don't think you should go on this trip. You barely know this guys, they could lie and claim to be anybody else"
Her legs stopped swinging and she stared at him as if he just developed a monkey ear"You are joking right? The wisdom behind this trip is for me to meet men closer to my age and who'd be interested in marriage. It's not like the marriage will happen instanta, when i meet a man who wants me all it takes is to inform grandpapa and he will take it up from there and make things happen. Though i have been doing isthiara(prayer)"
She has been doing the prayer consistently for three months yet she was still single. The tour was her hope and she would give it everything it takes just like grandpapa suggested
" Are you aaying that you do not object to Abass buying a lover but never a husband?"
Re: Rightly Coupled by Thastie(f): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
chachanga:
Here's to wishing you a great new year, Thastie!

More ink to your pen and may more of your jot pads be converted to Cheque book$

you rock gal
Happy 2016!
Amen
Thank u dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

98% Newspaper Mistakes Go Uncorrected / Connecting Cultures By Chimamanda Adichie / What Is/are The Best Motivational Book(s) You Have Ever Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.