Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities Showing Off On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities Showing Off On Social Media (352 Views)

'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities Showing Off On Social Media by Hafis16(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Nigerian Celebrities,

The rate at which you people are showing off on social medial these days is becoming a disease to the Nation. I wish you all could have adhere to the Lagos police command spokesperson, DSP Joseph Offor who said that showing off on social media is a security risk. I know that is the only way you can show your fans achievement but why don't you do it in a more better way.

I always get upset when I see some celebrities flaunting their wads of cash, jewelries on social media, what for? Why do you want us to see it since you ain't giving it to us. It is these your showing off that cause the high rate of crime in the country, yes! Because the youth want to go through the fastest way to gain wealth in other to become the next Davido or Wizkid.

It is your showing off that cause the area boys to mobbed you and robbed you off your cash and jewelries. Why won't they do that since you have shown them that you got a lot of cash wasting so they want to help you spend it.

And also the female celebrities has turn the social media to an avenue of showing their bra less picture, baby bump and so on. Why don't you show it to your husband or boyfriend? I guess they are in better position for that. Please stop flaunting you backside on social media or do you want the female youths who are not much endow to go and do butt implant?

I hereby begged you all Nigerian celebrities to use the social media to do a better thing than showing off. Try to be a good role model to your fans.

Thanks.

Source:http://hafizville..com/2015/10/open-letter-to-nigerian-celebrities.html
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Celebrities Showing Off On Social Media by francoray(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tell them!

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Has Allegedly Called Off Engagement To Lira Mercer Over Cheating / The Avatar Studio (c) 2015 [ T A T T O O & P I E R C I N G ] / 100% Unrefined Sheabutter @ #750 Per Kg. Call: 09095500809.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.