Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) (677 Views)

Joy Onumajuru Celebrates Her Birthday In An Orphanage In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
The producer shared this picture of him with some orphans at an orphanage home where he brought loads of food items and other things.

Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by Adaowerri111: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
just that?
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Adaowerri111:
just that?
just what?
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by pretydiva(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Adaowerri111:
just that?
which 1 u fit do undecided
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by pretydiva(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
God bless him 4 dis richly
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by trapQ: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
God bless your generous soul.
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by trapQ: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is not what you give that matters, but how you give it. He cut work and studio sessions to be with the orphans. What have you done for the needy lately??
Adaowerri111:
just that?
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by Adaowerri111: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
It is not what you give that matters, but how you give it. He cut work and studio sessions to be with the orphans. What have you done for the needy lately??

I meant that is not supposed to be a public stuff ...give and keep it to yourself ...its between you and God not for us to see.
Re: Ace Producer Masterkraft, Visits An Orphanage Home ( PHOTO ) by Adaowerri111: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
pretydiva:
which 1 u fit do undecided
Sorry ma, I don't support publicized giving. Mathew 6:3 will help

(1) (Reply)

Dare Melody - I'll Never Relinquish My Heaven For 5mins Sex. / NAWA OOO!! See Disturbing Photos Of The Models Here To “ Dethrone Denrele ” / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.