Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title (36567 Views)

Emir Sanusi Strips Ado Bayero’s Son Of Title / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by meccuno: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:
I was just watching a documentary about the war in Yemen and watched with utter sadness as people recount their ordeal about how they are suffering. A man brought his wife who was hit by shrapnel when their home was hit by shelling to the hospital. The most painful part is that the man said they have not eaten for over two days and the wife is heavily pregnant and her due dates is only days away.
War is bad!!!
If this war that the Igbo people are clamoring for finally comes I dont think they have the balls to see it through. If they really believe turning Nigeria into another Somaliland or Central Africa Republic or South Sudan or Libya, Syria they should think twice because war bring nothing but suffering and untold hardship.
But if they are hellbent on starting this war they should just revolve it round their place and see if they are ready to face the steep consequence.
Think deeply before you act not act before you think!!!
u people are really amazing......and how does ur information relate to the news above?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by tonychristopher: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2015
meccuno:
u people are really amazing......and how does ur information relate to the news above?

I have written them off and given up on them ..I will advise you do the same.

Their reasoning can daze one
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by Ndeewonu: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2015
And the age-long feud and vendetta continue!
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by Morizo(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:
I was just watching a documentary about the war in Yemen and watched with utter sadness as people recount their ordeal about how they are suffering. A man brought his wife who was hit by shrapnel when their home was hit by shelling to the hospital. The most painful part is that the man said they have not eaten for over two days and the wife is heavily pregnant and her due dates is only days away.
War is bad!!!
If this war that the Igbo people are clamoring for finally comes I dont think they have the balls to see it through. If they really believe turning Nigeria into another Somaliland or Central Africa Republic or South Sudan or Libya, Syria they should think twice because war bring nothing but suffering and untold hardship.
But if they are hellbent on starting this war they should just revolve it round their place and see if they are ready to face the steep consequence.
Nice warning but if Nigeria makes d error of going to war at any scale it would consume d whole entity call Nigeria and affect drastically, geographical neighbour countries. There are too many warlords and resources in that can sustain a 10 year civil war. Also remb bigger countries would fund separatist groups to destroy Nigeria and share d loot, esp oil. So bro, it won't be just IBO affairs but d entire West Africa. No country survives two civil wars. Every Strategic Studies fresher can give u a better analysis on impact of a possible Civil war in Nigeria
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by markidoo(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2015
The man is still pained Sanusi & Kwankwaso outsmarted him.
2x FTC today! Acct No. 0123456789 Societe Generale Bank.
Seun pls do the needful.U mean the defunct Societe Generale Bank?
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by alexlee50: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:
War is bad!!!
wetin concern the topic with your useless comments? Let's go to your comments. Who told u the igbos want war? Where did u see any igbos agitate or call for war? What the igbos are saying is that they want self governance, they want their own country called biafra.does this amount to declaration of war? If we can divorce a wife if she cheats or we are no longer at peace in a marriage, what is difficult about the igbos having biafra? I ask once again does this amount to declaration of war? War monger, nigeria can split without anyone firing a bullet please.
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2015
alexlee50:
wetin concern the topic with your useless comments? Let's go to your comments. Who told u the igbos want war? Where did u see any igbos agitate or call for war? What the igbos are saying is that they want self governance, they want their own country called biafra.does this amount to declaration of war? If we can divorce a wife if she cheats or we are no longer at peace in a marriage, what is difficult about the igbos having biafra? I ask once again does this amount to declaration of war? War monger, nigeria can split without anyone firing a bullet please.
You mean Nigeria can split just like the way Korean split or Sudan.
The fact is I am team peace, Biafra can achieve what they are agitating for if they use their heads. You don't need people like Kanu who keep their families abroad and spread hate messages in Nigeria to get what u want. Group like MASSOB is enough as long as they dont turn violent. They can go to the United Nation and request for a referendum and assure you it might take time but they will get it...
The only question I have for you is: Why now? Throughout Jonathan's six years tenure as president none of you raised a voice.
Why now?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by alexlee50: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:

You mean Nigeria can split just like the way Korean split or Sudan.
The fact is I am team peace, Biafra can achieve what they are agitating for if they use their heads. You don't need people like Kanu who keep their families abroad and spread hate messages in Nigeria to get what u want. Group like MASSOB is enough as long as they dont turn violent. They can go to the United Nation and request for a referendum and assure you it might take time but they will get it...
The only question I have for you is: Why now? Throughout Jonathan's six years tenure as president none of you raised a voice.
Why now?
yes, Nigeria can split and split peacefully.what is necessary, is for the other groups that make up the entity called to recognise the right of each of the various groups to pull out if they no longer feel safe or comfortable in the union.Town hall meetings would be held by the group seeking sessation and the outcome forwarded to the F.G and the u.n.and calling on the u.n to conduct a plesbecite or referendum which final outcome would determine the future of the people. On your question, why now .agitation for self determination by groups in nigeria is not new and will not stop.Isaac adaka boro started it even before the biafrans.no group/entity/people can cintinually stay in an environment of inequality, injustice and perpetual slavery.it may even be for the best
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by Amack(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:
War is bad!!!
. I believe you. We're not praying for another war in this country and Igbos are not calling for war. They want to Disintegrate in peace. It has happened in soo many countries our own will not be different. Is not a byforce marriage. The present situation in Nigeria today has call us all out to Disintegrate in peace. I was born in kaduna but it was sharia fight that make us live kaduna. My father lose his business that he has build for years. Many Igbos, housas and Yorubas have loss in different way like my father because of this hatred we celebrate among our selfs. And this hatred we celebrate has no end because we have no love for each other. Unborn ones will also adopt this way of life which is evil. Many Igbos left northern states to lagos. But this year general Election show us that there's no love and peace between this two tribe Yorubas and Igbos. In lagos Yorubas are landlords and Igbos are tenants. The pain and gain of last year general election is growing deeper in the heart of this two tribe especially among our youths which is very dangerous. I have been to india. India population is close to 1.3 billion and they have over 400 languages but Hindi is there general language. And most hindu, Christian and Muslim in india understand hindi. And that help to Unite them. But I see no such remedy in Nigeria because the hatred we celebrate every day among our self's has grown deep in our hearts. I'm calling on world government bodies to help Nigeria disintegrate in peace.
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sanusi should have pinged Bayero instead of writing him .....postal system in the country is still not any good undecided Bayero probably didn't get the letter grin

emamos:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/192291-emir-sanusi-removes-ciroman-kano.html
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by blackprowler: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
undercurrent:
The man is still pained Sanusi & Kwankwaso outsmarted him.

2x FTC today!
Acct No. 0123456789
Societe Generale Bank.

Seun pls do the needful.

Do you actually mean they pay people to comment first? I've been seeing this FTC happiness for a while
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
The only thing that will bring Nigeria back on track is a revolution and If you think the war will be about just the Igbos,you're absolutely joking.My people say "If a finger touches oil,It spreads to the others".Don't be a coward,be a man.The marginalization of the Igbos has gotten out of hand.Let there be war!
Seungrandfather:
War is bad!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
mykel231:
The only thing that will bring Nigeria back on track is a revolution and If you think the war will be about just the Igbos,you're absolutely joking.My people say "If a finger touches oil,It spreads to the others".Don't be a coward,be a man.The marginalization of the Igbos has gotten out of hand.Let there be war!
I guess those American war movies have gotten into ur head. It is ur type that will start shitting and peeing in their pants on hearing the sound of bullet.
A bullet in the head is not a cure for frostbite. But if you choose war, pls pull the trigger. It is ur funeral....
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by lawrenceunaa: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seungrandfather:
War is bad!!!
y don't ur govt give us referendum, no one wants war but war comes due to failure to understand peoples agitation
Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by ndcide(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mogidi:
Ado Bayero was the last real Emir of Kano, this APC emir-ship would end with APC govt in 2019.

A prophet is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Strips Lamido Bayero Of Title by ThatFairGuy: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
@ndcide he seems so. Accurate
Mogidi:
Ado Bayero was the last real Emir of Kano, this APC emir-ship would end with APC govt in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics) / DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.