Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) (76057 Views)

Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) / Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) / Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by sammaking(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
After all d make up, this is what they look like to me
But..wait o, how does a reasonable, sensible and responsible woman or girl with conscience feels wearing this kind of mask?
Smh for the creature called woman.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ojestas:
I stopped watching NTA. Their video quality can make one go blind + their audio quality can turn one deaf.

lol
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by kayor62: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
sheedy407:
Lack of professionalism on her side and the camera man also.The blame should be on the camera man because there must be a make up before you come on air.

Now im in front page, I need many LIKES that will scare Amenchi away from the Ministerial post
Lol.....u r late already. Take it or leave it, Amaechi has been confirmed as minister of d federal republic of Nigeria since Nigeria got it's independence.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by bmos(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
frankay430:
ok

Who is that local lady? She must be a JJC presenter. J stands for Janet here
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
sheedy407:
Lack of professionalism on her side and the camera man also.The blame should be on the camera man because there must be a make up before you come on air.

Now im in front page, I need many LIKES that will scare Amenchi away from the Ministerial post
It's d fault of the production manager
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Bambless1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
maomidavies:
NTA boring station ever .
Not to talk about there useless tone that plays before they start news
Try ChannelsTV
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Shouldn't they countdown for them before going on-air like they do in the movies
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Vetsolo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
see ogbolo
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
sheedy407:

No you rather need many LIKES that will make you realise that Amaechi is the Lion of d jungle.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ojestas:
I stopped watching NTA. Their video quality can make one go blind + their audio quality can turn one deaf.
chaiiiiiii
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Vicotex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
sleek82:
please keep quiet there! It happens even overseas, it was just a technical error from the crew. It wasnt even her fault!
nah it was my fault
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by raphoo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
After all d make up, this is what they look like to me
olosho mass wedding!! grin
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
wachakuta:
The Most useless TV station in d world....

Supported With All My Heart.

Tank God For Private TV Stations.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by andyanders: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even mare using her bare hands to pick her dirty eyes without a handkerchief goes to show how dirty and local she is.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Mimilavish(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Ojestas:
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Remsilla(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Not convinced. I have to be certain what programme she was presenting before criticising her. She might have been presenting something related to makeup, body care or so. Alternatively, the camera spanned on her unawares. Let's not cry ourselves wolf.
make up or body care? Shebi na for NTA News at eleven?
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by okechukwu16: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
OP wit dis ur big TV u still dey watch NTA. Just negodu.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
D girl no evn get better breast seff..mtcheeww
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by ignology: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
This junk, this lady is not an NTA staff. Why are Nigerians behaving like this. Crude propaganda.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
If NTA na station, ah be Obama. NTA na useless glorified radio station. I believe they are still using that old computer with CPU weh look like small cupboard and that Monitor weh get yansh loaded with Windows 98.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by IntroVAT: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
You guys should calm down.
Over the years watching nta on cable television, it is normal to see stuff like this.
She isnt actually live and is waiting to be connected to the headquarters to give her portion ofnthe news from whichever state she is lol
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by Ahyourity(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2015
nta twelve,Abeokuta ..liquid as water..embarassed
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:15am On Oct 30, 2015
sheedy407:

Not just the camera man. Those behind the scene also. What a shame. NTA needs a overhaul..
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by detailer: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Don't embarrass our own NTA, same mistake had happened on CNN. I watched CNN that day in 2013. The news caster did d same mistake(applying make up) while on set.
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by obixcel(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Truth is, NTA's dull picture quality has a way of sapping out the joy in you, u just feel like u've time-traveled back to the 80s. Absolute disgusting Station. And to think that they are owned by the Federal Govt all these decades after all the millions that have been invested, shame!!
Re: NTA Presenter Applies Makeup Live On Air (Photos) by simdam500(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sincerely I actually came here to see her do her thing... shocked shocked but was disappointed to see her make up cry angry

But what thing was I expecting to see her do in the first place.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.