Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc (1652 Views)

Do Have Information About Dizengoff Office In Ikeja / Please Who Have Information About This Coy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by bigyomite(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
I got job interview from the above company and I need information, pls is there anybody with useful info?
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by exotiqueify(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
bigyomite:
I got job interview from the above company and I need information, pls is there anybody with useful info?

I got an invite o! If its for Lagos, then its for Bancassurance position....Oh God! this is d second time i'm being called for this position.....Just read up everything on bancassurance and insurance(union assurance, to be precise)
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
exotiqueify:

I got an invite o! If its for Lagos, then its for Bancassurance position....Oh God! this is d second time i'm being called for this position.....Just read up everything on bancassurance and insurance(union assurance, to be precise)

don't worry! by the grace of God you'll get it this time. now shout a loud amen and proceed to do the needful on whatsapp wink
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by exotiqueify(f): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2015
coollabman:

don't worry! by the grace of God you'll get it this time. now shout a loud amen and proceed to do the needful on whatsapp wink

Don't worry, this is not questioning whether i got d previous job or not,('where u pock nosed & asked,'even after shouting, i went ahead to go for the interview,'... I think that was the moment i knew it was you), I did get the job, even the lady tried persuading me to come on board because my age, looks and marital status were perfect for the job; but i had to decline because it was marketing although in another kind of form; and she opted to slot me in for customer service, of which i have done the interview, just waiting to be called......So relax, my help would come, sooner or later.....

As per d Whatsapp, it would remain that way for now....'if u don't mind' sad angry
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
exotiqueify:

Don't worry, this is not questioning whether i got d previous job or not,('where u pock nosed & asked,'even after shouting, i went ahead to go for the interview,'... I think that was the moment i knew it was you), I did get the job, even the lady tried persuading me to come on board because my age, looks and marital status were perfect for the job; but i had to decline because it was marketing although in another kind of form; and she opted to slot me in for customer service, of which i have done the interview, just waiting to be called......So relax, my help would come, sooner or later.....

As per d Whatsapp, it would remain that way for now....'if u don't mind' sad angry

there are times when I wonder who you think I am. its very obvious you mistake me for someone else. anyway, I wish you what you wish yourself as regards the job thing. and for the last time undo what you have done for the sake of peace and prosperity grin wink
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by finamaris(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
I got an invite too but I don't really know what to expect
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by sochima1989(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm i had lots of offer too for that post......but the pay too petty.
trust you got the work force customer service stuff
exotiqueify:

Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by exotiqueify(f): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
coollabman:

there are times when I wonder who you think I am. its very obvious you mistake me for someone else. anyway, I wish you what you wish yourself as regards the job thing. and for the last time undo what you have done for the sake of peace and prosperity grin wink

Ohk then suit yourself, I think dis is d last time I should reply u... Since I "don't know what u are talking about', I really do not have ANYONE by coollabman on my whatsapp list. So u should do URSELF a favor and retain d peace & prosperity u have.....I only know coollabman on NL and i do not know what he wants me to undo....

Meanwhile, could u 'be soo kind and unfollow me?!!'

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by exotiqueify(f): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
sochima1989:
hmmm i had lots of offer too for that post......but the pay too petty.
trust you got the work force customer service stuff

That of corner stone wasn't bad sha, although I didn't take it.... there's just dis phobia I have of marketing that's why..... With workforce....yes dear, we are done with documentation set, waiting for d client.....
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by sochima1989(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
all the best dear....i told u i lost all my academic certificates? thats why i didnt honour work force invite......
sincerely God has been my help
exotiqueify:

That of corner stone wasn't bad sha, although I didn't take it.... there's just dis phobia I have of marketing that's why..... With workforce....yes dear, we are done with documentation set, waiting for d client.....
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by cheriekiss(f): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015

please any idea on what the interview was like?? what should i expect?? I got a job interview from them aswell.
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by exotiqueify(f): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
sochima1989:
all the best dear....i told u i lost all my academic certificates? thats why i didnt honour work force invite......
sincerely God has been my help

Oh my God! u lost all ur certificates? how have u been coping in finding a job ?! I'm so sorry....*sobs*

What do u intend doing now?
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by fweshblacboai(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls what do u mean by bancassurance,didnt really get that.....
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by sochima1989(m): 2:10am On Oct 31, 2015
exotiqueify:

Oh my God! u lost all ur certificates? how have u been coping in finding a job ?! I'm so sorry....*sobs*

What do u intend doing now?
trusting God oh
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by 4C2215131: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
bigyomite:

Don't you think you'd get more precise answers if you were note particular? Like for instance what position are you being interviewed for as the replies you getceill be better tailored to your poser.

You must realise that positions come with different packages. You don't expect a risk advisor, sales executive or whatever name they call them nowadays to be on the same renumeration package as say an account officer in the same firm. While the position of the account officer might be full time with a fixed salary, the risk advisor nay be based on commission.

Thus said Google the internet for views of others who heve been there.
Re: Pls Who Have Information About Union Assurance Plc by fweshblacboai(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Please if you are a nairalander and you are at the company,kindly reply,thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Akwa Ibom / Virtusync Limited Interview / Vacancy! Vacancy! Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.