Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,765 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Just Design This. What Do You Think? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Design This. What Do You Think? (847 Views)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Design This UI And Earn 10k / I Need Someone To Design This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Design This. What Do You Think? by TechPros(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2009
check this out www.atbusmcs.org
just want to know what u guys think wink
waiting,
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by Neptune(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2009
its cool, but the banner it's striking enough for me. it looks like one of the other pages on the site not the home page. asides that, its cool. colour combination is also cool.
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by smartsoft(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2009
@Tech, the way you arrange those your information ain't working for me just make some kinda reverse since you not working on a printed Ad
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by TechPros(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2009
thanks for your reviews

@ Neptune
yes, the thing is that, the money was not quite much so did not spend much time on it. wink
thanks

@ smartsoft
how far ? it been quite a while.
uche, pls throw more light on the reverse stuff you are talking about.
thanks, waiting,
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by ramonacee(f): 12:08pm On May 12, 2009
yes, the thing is that, the money was not quite much so did not spend much time on it. wink
thanks

if u hav passion for what u do, money really wont matter!!
u just sold urself off man, anyone lookin at ur site wont hav u do one for em.
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by TechPros(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2009
@ramaonacee
thanks for the comment.
i want u to know that in this business, when you have a lot on you. the best thing to do is to do as much as u are paid. kiss
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by DualCore1: 7:27am On May 15, 2009
Tech Pros:

[color=#550000]thanks for your reviews

@ Neptune
yes, the thing is that, the money was not quite much so did not spend much time on
now tht's one very popular excuse i get to see when a dude comes up with an oh-i-think-my-site-is-so-fly-let-me-show-off-with-it site and then gets a shocker from the comments given. Ego defense.

And what's this? "Site Credits : www.tengpro.com"

well the domain tengpro.com is still very much available and i am so tempted to "Add to Cart" but whts the use?

Dude, get a site's domain up before publishing it. You build a site (one i wont qualify with any word or phrase) and you put up site credits tht don't exist. so much for vague professionalism. Now what? u gon tell me cuz the money was too small so u didnt put up a valid site as "Site Credits"?

What's this "  Asmcs Cooperative Bank © 2009 | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use"
Which terms of use? which privacy policy? shay we just see "fly" words on other sites and "Ctrl+C" -> "Ctrl + V"

ok this is intresting, i've seen lotsa funny things but not a search form without a submit button or an event listener.

So wen i type my search phrase, what next? dont tell me, i know. "Alt+F4"

The links on the right sidebar are either useless or all pointing to same location.

i also have to say your codes are dirty(go and read abt when to use external and internal css stylesheets, infact go and learn css as a whole at www.w3schools.com), but wht do u care, its a cheap site (according to u).
thank goodness it wasnt on some sorta free hosting plan

i checked this thread wen u created it and looked at the site and just closed the tab (like i've done for many other sites here) and continued work. i'm back with all this now cuz of your attitude.

kindly dont try to get back at me with words, spend the time working on tht thing also do well to get a domain for ur own site and i'll love to see ur portfolio (if any) on it.
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by smartsoft(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2009
Teng okay is abit working for me now  but what do you think if you put a form on that contact page ? it will better do you think so looking so blank  good job
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by TechPros(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2009
@ smartsoft
thanks, i will do that.

@Dual core

thanks, wonderful review. i really appreciate this

but i will be much happy if you add tengpro.com to your cart  grin.

for your comment on (Which terms of use? which privacy policy? ), i guess with time you will un,

for the search button, am still working on that ( thanks for noting that )

for the sidebar link, in web, there is something we call "easy navigation". you are not designing for your client but for the users of the website and most times when this prospect visit the site, what they are looking for is where they can get info on loan and are not ready to start going around in search of that.

grin grin mr man, what do you take me for ( did i hear u say a free hosting plan ) ? note when i said the money was not quite much, i dont mean,  ( smiling ).

this site is the least of all my works so far and as for the css, i will look into that.

guy, i really apreciate your comment and contribution but never call a site design by my team "a thing" that part irritate me.

as for my portfolio  grin grin grin you dont want to see it cos u will be surprise ( strictly for top  lipsrsealed ).

anyway, thanks for the review but want u to know that not all people u see in nairaland are hungry web developers.
Some people here are owners of I.T firms with as many staffs as possible. so u can't say, i might want to employ you as one of my staff.

really love your review.
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by DualCore1: 9:17pm On May 16, 2009
for the records. . .
DC was here.
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by TechPros(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2009
thanks all for the review.  wink
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by bug24(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2009
@Tech Pros, running on self defense mode?

U posted this here actually to show some ego, the way u sounded initialy was like, whao !!! am excited, i just successfully created and launched my first home page. whaooooo.

A so called web developer came to me office today, blasting like, i know this, i know that, i can design stuffz, he came actually to get a hosting account and domain name for a job he did,

u guyz wont believe that after all his rantings, he doesnt even know how to upload a site. I HAD TO DO THIS FOR HIM AFTER CONFIGURING THE HOSTING PLAN FOR HIM.

@tech Pros, dont take what dual core has said to u as an insult on ur team or whateva, its just due to the way u sounded. lol. He was expecting to see something professional and possibly designed from the scratch. ( hey!!! i aint saying u used templates o. lol)
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by DualCore1: 9:42pm On May 25, 2009
Bug, u people havnt replied my mail!
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by bug24(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2009
DC,
you shuld know that due process isnt restricted to Govt only. lol
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by DualCore1: 9:51pm On May 25, 2009
u sure sey na due process or na my rates. tongue
anyhowz lets go through Due Process. wink
Cheers
Re: Just Design This. What Do You Think? by TechPros(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2009
@bug24
thanks for the responses  wink

i want u to know that if am posting a site to show off, it will definitely not be www.atbusmcs.org and the site was actually designed from the scratch. if you see template u go no

(1) (Reply)

Не знаете где заказать воблеры? / My Forex Blog / Uia Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.