Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji (542 Views)

Police Arrests 21 INEC Officials, Recovers Bribe Monies Given To Them By Wike / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) / Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji by chapatti: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wonders as they say, will never end. This story will shock you to your bones. Four men have been accused of beheading a 4 years little boy. Whatever be the reason, i believe everyone has a right to life. And no one on have the right to snuff out the life of another. Some days ago, a Magistrate Court situated in Iragbiji, Osun state has ordered that four men be remanded in the Ilesa Prison custody for allegedly killing a four year old boy whose name is Bakare Teslim.

Below are the various names and age of the accused persons. They are 60 year old Ganiyu Abidoye, Taju Ganiyu, aged 25, Aremu Moshood, 48 and Agboola Abdulwasiu, aged 31 were all arrested on Monday, 26th October, 2015 by the Osun state Police.

According to reports, the four accused persons were said to have kidnapped Bakare Teslim on the 9th October, 2015 at about 6.17pm at his village Agbelekale area of Iragbiji in Osun state before he was beheaded with a knife in the closet.

According to the official reports from the police, “that you Taju Ganiyu, Aremu Moshood, Agboola Abdulwasiu and Ganiyu Abidoye on 9th October, 2015 at about 6.17pm at Agbelekale area of Iragbiji in Iragbiji Magisterial District did conspire among yourselves to commit felony to wit kidnapping of one Bakare Teslim, aged 4.”
For the complete article, click >>> Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji
Re: Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pishure? adonbelievit
Re: Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
poster above me said something cool
Meanwhile,
You can earn N100 on your Wasere account for freebet! Freebets can be claimed by any person who has not previously used Wasere All you have to do is to signup & place a freebet .
Once you signup you will be given a N100 free bet. You can only be given if you signed up through an invitation link from an already registered user. After registeration, you can start to invite others to earn your own commission. Follow the link on my signature to register.
Re: Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji by nwanwaoge(m): 3:57am On Oct 29, 2015
chapatti:
Wonders as they say, will never end. This story will shock you to your bones. Four men have been accused of beheading a 4 years little boy. Whatever be the reason, i believe everyone has a right to life. And no one on have the right to snuff out the life of another. Some days ago, a Magistrate Court situated in Iragbiji, Osun state has ordered that four men be remanded in the Ilesa Prison custody for allegedly killing a four year old boy whose name is Bakare Teslim.

Below are the various names and age of the accused persons. They are 60 year old Ganiyu Abidoye, Taju Ganiyu, aged 25, Aremu Moshood, 48 and Agboola Abdulwasiu, aged 31 were all arrested on Monday, 26th October, 2015 by the Osun state Police.

According to reports, the four accused persons were said to have kidnapped Bakare Teslim on the 9th October, 2015 at about 6.17pm at his village Agbelekale area of Iragbiji in Osun state before he was beheaded with a knife in the closet.

According to the official reports from the police, “that you Taju Ganiyu, Aremu Moshood, Agboola Abdulwasiu and Ganiyu Abidoye on 9th October, 2015 at about 6.17pm at Agbelekale area of Iragbiji in Iragbiji Magisterial District did conspire among yourselves to commit felony to wit kidnapping of one Bakare Teslim, aged 4.”
For the complete article, click >>> Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji
...when will all these evil stop...!!

Meanwhile...CR77...food is ready again!
Re: Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji by M4gunners: 4:08am On Oct 29, 2015
I have seen their names now let shame catch dem.As of those two posters above me i can tell your tribes from you comments, that is not my business.
Re: Police Arrests Four Men Who Beheads 4 Years Old Boy In Iragbiji by likila: 4:11am On Oct 29, 2015
this is giving nigeria a bad name here overseas.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Vote For Me As Miss Lasu.. Link Below Plz Don't Ignore Your Vote Counts / Animated Reggae Blues Cartoon Video : Harrysong,kcee,iyanya,orezi / Salaries: Fayose Apologises To Ekiti Schoolteachers, Promises Immediate Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.