Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. (2521 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? Tonyebarcanista Pls. / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Etche1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have known and been reading nairaland for sometime now, but for reasons best known to me i decided not to create its account, but events of recent times have made me to have one with absolute mind of sincere information.

first, my names are CHIMEZIE COLLINS EJIMNKONYE. I am from EJIMKONYE family of "okehi" community (okehi one ) in Etche Local Govenrment Area of River-State and I AM IGBO. I have noticed that mr tonyebarcanista is the current captain of all the useless teams against the IGBO, so please help me pass this massage across, barcanista.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by DeviIhimself: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
chaiii which kin market be this shocked
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by cheruv: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Welcome on board brother... Your northern etche kinsmen in ngorokpuala and ohaji egbema LGs of Imo state are wondering when their southern etche brothers in Rivers state would join them in the SE

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by vayne(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Don't worry,when time for referendum comes,they will be shocked that even "shock" itself will be shocked grin grin

They sit behind there computers and shout one-Nigeria with 10mb.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
If I tell you how this biafra thread they pain me, I wish I can get hold of the OP's, what nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by enkay2go(f): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op,so u mean say na because of tonye nai make u open account? Tonye, ure really becoming a celeb.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Etche1:
I have known and been reading nairaland for sometime now, but for reasons best known to me i decided not to create its account, but events of recent times have made me to have one with absolute mind of sincere information.

first, my names are CHIMEZIE COLLINS EJIMNKONYE. I am from EJIMKONYE family of "okehi" community (okehi one ) in Etche Local Govenrment Area of River-State and I AM IGBO. I have noticed that mr tonyebarcanista is the current captain of all the useless teams against the IGBO, so please help me pass this massage across, barcanista.
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Don't worry op, your message will get to his heart like a thunder strike

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
enkay2go:
Op,so u mean say na because of tonye nai make u open account? Tonye, ure really becoming a celeb.
The way you carry barca matter for head, I dhe suspect both of una. You better calm down, make men see you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by teepsee(f): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seriously came here to see something that really needs help and behold such arrant nonsense
Mtchweee

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by enkay2go(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

The way you carry barca matter for head, I dhe suspect both of una. You better calm down, make men see you.
hahaha,dey suspect,u hear.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
enkay2go:
hahaha,dey suspect,u hear.
Barca is an ijaw boy, they love women so much. I doubt if you can cope, only the ones that love God are exempted
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by patrick89(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Etche1:

booking space for the wailing wailers! They you people and ndoki are ijaw but you are just speaking igbo... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by IGBOPRINCE: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why is op bearing the local gvt name? What does that tell?

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by enkay2go(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Barca is an ijaw boy, they love women so much. I doubt if you can cope, only the ones that love God are exempted
Which Kai wahala be this na? I have tried not to mention u all this while o.
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
enkay2go:
Which Kai wahala be this na? I have tried not to mention u all this while o.
I'm advising an 'innocent' baby now, tomorrow make you no ask us for advice. #signsout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by enkay2go(f): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I'm advising an 'innocent' baby now, tomorrow make you no ask us for advice. #signsout
Advicer,thank you.
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Etche1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
If I tell you how this biafra thread they pain me, I wish I can get hold of the OP's, what nonsense.
it shouldn't pain you! it's only a fool that will live in a house without solid foundation that would plant too many tress around.
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
enkay2go:
My Dear, it is very simple...
1. The OP is an impostor that creates account today using the name of Etche just to prove that he's Etche.. You should know the code. But no need to argue. Let him fulfil his fantasy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Duru1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

1. The OP is an impostor that creates account today using the name of Etche just to prove that he's Etche.. You should know the code. But no need to argue. Let him fulfil his fantasy

Until you restate Amaikiri ( Ama and Ikiri) from the useless Amachree as well as Ama Onye Anabo from Amanyenabo, you are simply an imposter as Ijo.

14 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2015
DeviIhimself:
chaiii which kin market be this shocked
where is our mutual friend Mr Bloodykiller?
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Taruson(m): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Wia did u think dis is going? angry
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by DeviIhimself: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2015
kropotkin2:
where is our mutual friend Mr Bloodykiller?

grin which one be your mutual friend grin

aren't you scared of the devil himself
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 29, 2015
DeviIhimself:

grin which one be your mutual friend grin

aren't you scared of the devil himself
No
Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Etche1(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

in every new comment you prove to be a more riffraff than previously imagined. anyway, i wish you well as you enjoy your lifetime achievement of celebratiship on a faceless online forum.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by colossus2: 2:12am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Time never reach make you get sense for this forum undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by porrigeyam(m): 3:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Etche1:

chai chai see this useless ibo boy
Please go drop ur oga phone before him spank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, the OP has listed his family name, why don't you take a drive down to etche?

12 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by IlekeHD: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=14pt]"my names are..."

Local Ibotic accent embarassed

The guy also registered 2 days ago......desperate igbo touts trying to grab ijawlands[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by LordMecuzy(m): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2015
Etche1:

Trash..... You opened a new account just because of Barcanista? Why not use your real account to buttress your point...Nairaland joblessness at its peak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. by tonychristopher: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Benin boy it suppose pain u...them no want u na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With Atiku / So This Is What The Operation Ayem Akpatuma (cat Race) Came To Do? / Breaking: Governor Ortom Impeached By Eight Benue APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.