Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It (2945 Views)

Gionee M2 Mini (p2m) Can't Detect 3g / We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Infinix Zero 3 X552 And Rooted It / Gionee M2 Mini (2) (3) (4)

We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by hovatek: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
We'll drop the flashing and rooting guide soon

Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by ochuski(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Omo...dats gud news abeg drop am...tank u...i dedicate dis F.T.C all naija Tech Geeks

Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by madjnr: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2015
I can't wait to root mine
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Thumbs up hovateck u guys are. the best tech gurus av ever seen..
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Andking: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
pls help us with gionee m5
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
madjnr:
I can't wait to root mine
Have you rooted yours?
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by madjnr: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
kushstalin:
Have you rooted yours?
Yes ooo
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
madjnr:
Yes ooo
Jeez are u kidding..were u able to assign the SD card as the default storage? pls post some screenshots
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by madjnr: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
kushstalin:
Jeez are u kidding..were u able to assign the SD card as the default storage? pls post some screenshots
what does sd card has to do with rooting

Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by hovatek: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Andking:
pls help us with gionee m5
have you checked XDA? there should already be a custom recovery
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Donsammi(m): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2015
... Ur loyal follower is here.. Greetings... I tried porting Cwm for tecno y3... I tried using mtktools... But it has a secure boot.. So am getting no boot no kernel bla bla.. So i unpacked but stock recovery and Cwm recovery copied the necessary tinz and kernel.. But the ish i got is the mounts point.. Wen iIflashed d ported cwn was unable to mount... SD card system cache data partition...
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Andking: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2015
post=39497030:

have you checked XDA? there should already be a custom recovery

Thanks for your response.

Have checked can't find any.
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by hovatek: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Andking:

Thanks for your response.

Have checked can't find any.

I'm pretty sure there is
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by hovatek: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Donsammi:
... Ur loyal follower is here.. Greetings... I tried porting Cwm for tecno y3... I tried using mtktools... But it has a secure boot.. So am getting no boot no kernel bla bla.. So i unpacked but stock recovery and Cwm recovery copied the necessary tinz and kernel.. But the ish i got is the mounts point.. Wen iIflashed d ported cwn was unable to mount... SD card system cache data partition...

We can only provide support at our forum, nor here
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Fashrobbin(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by hovatek: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fashrobbin:
credits goes to root your gionee m2 mini http://www.techfashy.com/2015/10/gionee-m2-mini-p2s-users-can-now-root-Their-phone.html

Thanks for giving credits.
We left a comment at your blog.

Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by adamix(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
please can you create cmw for m3 mini?
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by topsco(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow! great job. just got mine rooted.
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by topsco(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
check it out

Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Halemat: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
really need you people to help on how to root my gionee m2.the scatter file is not connecting. really need step by step process
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Fashrobbin(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Did you install vcomm drivers well? Follow team tutorial from my post
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Halemat: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Fashrobbin:
Did you install vcomm drivers well? Follow team tutorial from my post
yeah.please repost the link
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by GLBs: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
post=39506290:

I'm pretty sure there is

Hi ,

There isn't a custom recovery for Gionee M5 at XDA Devs, or anywhere else that I can find. Is there any chance you could create one?

Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by madjnr: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2015
post=39522423:

Thanks for giving credits.
We left a comment at your blog.
pls can we get custom rom for m2 mini... It has the same chip with infinix hot 2
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by Bluekapon(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2015
I have a newly bought Gionee m2 mini for sale. If you are interested hola or WhatsApp +234 803~536~623 1. That's if you are within Abia, Imo, Rivers or its environs
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by zamanii: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
can anyone please backup their secro.img with twrp . and upload for p2m (gionee m2 mini)
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by seaboyzen: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
zamanii:
can anyone please backup their secro.img with twrp . and upload for p2m (gionee m2 mini)
download the custom ROM now
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by zamanii: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
seaboyzen:
download the custom ROM now
The problem is the phone was rooted and since then, I can't get 3g network on the phone even after going back to stock
Re: We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It by seaboyzen: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
zamanii:

The problem is the phone was rooted and since then, I can't get 3g network on the phone even after going back to stock
flash stock ROM now

Why Is Glo 4g A Dire Need When Considering Buying A Phone / Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. / Pls Help: Someone Is Trying To Register My Whatsapp Account On Another Device