Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari (776 Views)

Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt / I Will Be Merciless And Relentless Against Looters – Buhari / Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by euromoney(f): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2015
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari yesterday gave rea­son his administration is bent on recovering stolen funds. According to him, he expected the ongoing re­coveries and prosecutions to serve as a deterrent to others who nurse the ambition of seeking public office solely for illegal personal gain.

Buhari also warned im­porters of fake drugs, foods to stop forthwith.

The President spoke in New Delhi, where he is at­tending third Indian-African Summit with focus on cli­mate change and terrorism. Buhari said his government was committed to curb­ing corruption, plugging all loopholes in public sector accounting in order to de­ploy available resources for the good of all Nigerians.

Addressing the Nigerian community in India, Bu­hari said recovery of loots and prosecution of suspects who have been indicted for corruption will also continue to be vigorously pursued.

The President assured that his administration fully recognized the devastating consequences of the ille­gal diversion of public re­sources meant for national development into private bank accounts, and was do­ing everything to stop such diversions.

“The anti-corruption cam­paign will be on-going for many years. We are com­mitted to the enthronement of good governance that plugs the loopholes in public sector accounting, and the use of scarce resources for public good.

“We are determined to demonstrate exemplary leadership that will make our citizens change their ways in a manner that lays a solid foundation for recon­struction and development.
am confident that our approach to fighting cor­ruption through value re-orientation, improved inter­nal processes and systems and the rule of law, as well as enhancing the capacity of the various anti-corruption agencies and institutions will prove more enduring in addressing this evil.

“In the meantime, we will continue to prosecute those who have been indicted for corrupt practices and en­sure that stolen funds are recovered, to serve as deter­rence to others who nurse the ambition of seeking pub­lic office solely for illegal personal gain,” the President said.

Meanwhile, the President has told Nigerian industrial­ists and investors that his ad­ministration’s economic pol­icies may hurt in the interim, but they will be beneficial in the long run. But he warned that the government will no longer tolerate imporation of substandard goods, foods and fake medicines.

He has therefore, assured that despite the fall in oil prices, his government re­mains fully committed to maintaining macro-econom­ic stability and improving investor confidence in Ni­geria.

He stated this at an in­teractive session with chief executives of Indian compa­nies with interests in Nigeria in New Delhi yesterday.

President Buhari ex­pressed confidence that with its abundance of human and material resources, the Ni­gerian economy does not have to suffer unduly from low oil prices, despite its se­vere impact on government revenues.

“What is required of us, to which we are strongly com­mitted, is the implementa­tion of tight expenditure controls, effective fiscal and monetary policies, including the husbandry of scarce re­sources which our introduc­tion of the Single Treasury Account has began to ad­dress,” he said.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by powerfulsettingz: 6:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by ademega(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2015
no nonsense president. I know they will call u names pls dont look their side
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by jcross19: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Are you sure? You talk but no action sir even your party are full of looters , how can you handle that?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by jcross19: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2015
ademega:
no nonsense president. I know they will call u names pls dont look their side
some nairalanders are just zombies ask yourself how many looters has he deal with?

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Saying that since May

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by otutupu: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2015
jcross19:
Are you sure? You talk but no action sir even your party are full of looters , how can you handle that?

Watch n c tongue
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by warrior01: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Sorry sir, but your body language only rewards looters. From Fashola, Amaechi, Sylva, Audu Lamorde and now the new INEC chairman. What a fight against corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by jcross19: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2015
otutupu:

Watch n c tongue
there is nothing like watch and see!!!! Here it's glaring that our amiable president have nothing to offer . The last time he promise to wipe out boko boys by december after 24hrs , his brain rebooted again and denied it, okay since he has been shouting war against corruption how many looters are in court?how many has he indicted? Buhari talk is sham.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by illmatic101(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
Those in the previous government or the once you're about to make ministers?

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by sanbells(f): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
I trust you baba. Don't spare those mo'fvckers. Take them to where they belong
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by Henrypraise: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Wen eva bubu notice a decline in support from his supporters, he goes on air to feed them wit any of his toxic mantra. Again here is anoda toxic food. Oya make una come chop n start to shout "Sai Buhari".

BTW where is Jagaban himself? I no like anytym dat man de quiet o.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by babdap: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Our prisons door are still waiting for the looters of our common treasury.
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by Segunjosegs(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2015
it's not enough to talk plenty come back home and work
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by florence15(f): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Sai buhari.
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
That's all we hear, our economy is dwindling, up till now no minister of finance, no economic plan no nothing.. Nigeria is on fire and yet PMB is chasing rats in the midst of the fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by sammyj: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2015
Baba should carry on with his anti corruption crusade and mo look back. If you steal you must pay the price and serve the term! ! angry
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by kingdompropty: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2015
But you are rewarding them openly now.

Just do what we employed you to do, time is going. You have only 3yrs and 6months left.
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by colp2015: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Get with the program, PMB.

Enough of the talk on corruption, please - just take on the monster head-on.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom from Masturbation and All Compulsive Habits: check my signature.
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=20pt]AMAECHI[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by LastProphet: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
i doubt if buhari will jail half a looter in the end
Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by ERAKAMUS: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Is this man Hallucinating, How many times will he repeat this Bull.Shyte.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by iokpebholo: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Baba pls wat exactly are u doing about thief rotimi amechi,is he a looter or saint?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Spare Looters- Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2015
When you want to put your dog in check you blow a doggie whistle...
Judging from the responses here, all dogs in check sir.

Following the pattern of talk... next international visit then you will say it again.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! PDP Senators Staged A Walk Out Protest.. / he / Why NAFDAC Fined Guiness N1 Billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.