Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,424 members, 7,846,769 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. (554 Views)

Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance / Our Insistence On Quota System Is Causing Serious Problem On Our Education - Don / How To Write A Research Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by ferdvict2(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2015
In the quest on upgrading learning its necessary that we carry out a research to add to Education.
I have submitted three research topics on Criticism in the Theatre but all have being rejected by the Project cordinator saying " i want you to research on what has not been researched on before" I letting him know that there is nothing new fell on deaf ears and i have come up with a research topic: MARMI WATER THEATRE A NEW INNOVATION TO COMMUNITY THEATRE: A CASE STUDY OF RIVER NIGER.
Please.
1. Does it has a base to Education and knowledge?
2. Is it researcheable?
3. Can i go on with it?
Please i need your advice.
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Marmi water?
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by ferdvict2(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Marmi water?
Yes.
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
ferdvict2:

Yes.
whats that? What's Marmi water?
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by ferdvict2(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
whats that? What's Marmi water?
its have to do with a new form of community theatre that wil incorporate the river areas
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
ferdvict2:

its have to do with a new form of community theatre that wil incorporate the river areas
I'm not sure I can contribute on this cuz I don't even know what that is
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by Pinkieblue(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
The first thing u need to do is to gather your literature...... If u can get 40 pages then putting your project together is going to be a walk over....... No topic is new but I think what your supervisor meant was bringing something that is not a common topic to the department
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by Pinkieblue(f): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
ferdvict2:
In the quest on upgrading learning its necessary that we carry out a research to add to Education.
I have submitted three research topics on Criticism in the Theatre but all have being rejected by the Project cordinator saying " i want you to research on what has not been researched on before" I letting him know that there is nothing new fell on deaf ears and i have come up with a research topic: MARMI WATER THEATRE A NEW INNOVATION TO COMMUNITY THEATRE: A CASE STUDY OF RIVER NIGER.
Please.
1. Does it has a base to Education and knowledge?
2. Is it researcheable?
3. Can i go on with it?
Please i need your advice.

Your topic looks a bit complex..... Simplify it to an end to extent that a reader can understand the content of the whole project.

To ans your questions

1. Go through different literatures and find out the contributions of different authors and d various gaps they filled.... Then see how u can also contribute to fill a gap in the body of knowledge

2.as far as u have all the necessary literature and journals....... Yes it is researchable

3.discuss your aim, objective and methodology with ur supervisor..... Before u know if u can go on with it....... Give him ur research proposal
Re: ADVICE: Problem On Selecting A Research Topic. by ferdvict2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Your topic looks a bit complex..... Simplify it to an end to extent that a reader can understand the content of the whole project.

To ans your questions

1. Go through different literatures and find out the contributions of different authors and d various gaps they filled.... Then see how u can also contribute to fill a gap in the body of knowledge

2.as far as u have all the necessary literature and journals....... Yes it is researchable

3.discuss your aim, objective and methodology with ur supervisor..... Before u know if u can go on with it....... Give him ur research proposal
tanx alot. Workin on it

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Announces New Resumption Date For 2015/16 / Taking A Rightful Decision / The Plan B" If Jamb Fails You, Don't Fail Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.