Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

That PDP May Live On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That PDP May Live On Nairaland (2410 Views)

It’s Clear Sign That PDP Will Win In 2019 – Jonathan / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2015
DrownedFish:
Grow out of this your My Land, Our Land, Their Land. Drop it and pursue the real issues affecting Nigeria. If you insist on engaging in all these then you should move to E-land section.
You should be fair with this your peace move. I don't engage in ethnic wars, check my Sunday to Tuesday posts you won't see wars from my end because I don't find that as sane. It is however not wrong to state a position, make some clarification and move on. Ethnic bigots and supremacists are those that abuse and malign others for stating a position that they are not in tune with. Those that believe in superiority of their tribes and groups. I believe in no such thing. Besides, I am done with that subject and has moved on.
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Are you joking or you really are unaware that between sunday & Tuesday, it was total armageddon on NL?

It was a total bloodbath but very funny at the same time... cheesy
baby I was busy tackling you on buhari economic policies and believe me I didn't know about all this ooooo. It is really really funny
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by ishiamu(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You should be fair with this your peace move. I don't engage in ethnic wars, check my Sunday to Tuesday posts you won't see wars from my end because I don't find that as sane. It is however not wrong to state a position, make some clarification and move on. Ethnic bigots and supremacists are those that abuse and malign others for stating a position that they are not in tune with. Those that believe in superiority of their tribes and groups. I believe in no such thing. Besides, I am done with that subject and has moved on.

Take pause and listen to drownedfish and israeliairforce and you won't be caught on the wrong side again... stop acting like your right and you know all when your learning process is still far... your still in our land, your land etc the fuckingg ethinic shit... a political man don't do that... that shit cray

4 Likes

Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol don't be unhappy with the state of PDP on this forum.. 90% of PDP supporters here used the Biafra Agitation as a means of consolation for the time being after Jonathan lost his election, they became so aggressive here ready to pull down anyone who's against the Biafran dream Myth..

The truth you said about Southsouth knowing their stand on Biafra got them infuriated as usual Bro, even as an igbo dude that I am I don't think what you said was wrong. Did u see Any APC Igbo peeps here attacking you? Nope..

NB: I'm not a fan of APC or PDP
Well, thanks for these words. I hope we all move on for the best of the party and country.
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Are you joking or you really are unaware that between sunday & Tuesday, it was total armageddon on NL?

and modath finally put "f"

baby come to me i need a hot bangg from you kiss
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DrownedFish: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol don't be unhappy with the state of PDP on this forum.. 90% of PDP supporters here used the Biafra Agitation as a means of consolation for the time being after Jonathan lost his election, they became so aggressive here ready to pull down anyone who's against the Biafran dream Myth..

The truth you said about Southsouth knowing their stand on Biafra got them infuriated as usual Bro, even as an igbo dude that I am I don't think what you said was wrong. Did u see Any APC Igbo peeps here attacking you? Nope..

Since you are not a Fan of PDP then kindly leave this thread because you are not welcomed here

1 Like

Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by modath(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2015
DeviIhimself:

There is no way you won't meet your end through potent & irreversible Magun..

Kindly do not mention me in this your crap anymore...

Does this board look like Romance? You are a troll of the highest order & I 've chosen not to ignore you any longer.....

cc seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DrownedFish: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Since you are not a Fan of PDP then kindly leave this thread because you are not welcomed here.

1 Like

Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DrownedFish: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2015
DeviIhimself:

plz don't derail this, @ modath, plz I'm not happy with those your invites to derail this thread.
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by modath(f): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
DrownedFish:
plz don't derail this, plz I'm not happy with those your invites to derail this thread.

Fixed...
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DrownedFish: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Moving on entails you doing away with all these E-land fights. Your ratings has taken a big hit and you need to go back to the drawing board. Take IsrealiAirforce advice to the bank for your own betterment. Thanks
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
modath:

There is no way you won't meet your end through potent & irreversible Magun..

Kindly do not mention me in this your crap anymore...

Does this board look like Romance? You are a troll of the highest order & I 've chosen not to ignore you any longer.....

[/s]

tongue i just want a taste grin of the possy kiss

@op i won't derail again
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Fixed...

you just invited dead fishes you should have known by now that I don't get tired so those guys are bastards inconsequential elements am not even moved by inch to any of their useless baseless antiques cheesy

i just joked with you but if you want to play rough play with me you're most welcomed note i don't operate childishly like those bastards because I'll give it to you at the same time participating it the topic.

don't try me with this your old moniker grin
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by LadyExcellency: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

You are wrong.

Abagworo is APC and he opened a thread to attack him.

Ngeneukwenu attacked him.

Dinachi attacked him among other notable APC and non Biafra supporters alike.
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by omenka(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:
OP,

Abeg, when you "unearth" the judiciary, what will happen

On a faceless toothless bulldog forum! cheesy

Even the core PDP NEC know they can do nothing but complain & then rest!!

Wondering who created this moniker sef?? Don't think its ecoterrors though.
These guys are just too damn sick upstairs. I don't think my kid brother in 100L would think this way.

That aside, imagine how they covertly go begging, after all the chest beating, a guy who handed their assess to them for lunch. cheesy

Indeed, these guys don't believe they could survive without their chief Wailer. grin

IPOD Youths, I dey hail una oo.
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by omenka(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
DrownedFish:
There are issues that are too hot to be discussed by someone like you whose fan base are largely drawn from the so called agitators. Stay away from ethnic politics because PDP stands for fiscal federalism and that's what we should be discussing.
Don't allow your person to break the unity of this PDP members here, stay away from all these please.
What a beggar!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by tomakint: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
DrownedFish:
My colleagues in the office are ardent followers of Nairaland and we are unapologetic supporters of PDP and I've been a guest on NL for years and I'm an ardent follower of PDP supporters here with their antics to stay relevant in a oppressive and stiff environment which the APC supporters control. I salute them for their courage to stay up and play opposition and stand to be counted for strengthening democracy and giving the man outside the hope that the country will not fall into the tyrannyical and destructive CHANGE the APC has brought to our polity.
The PDP today on NL is enmeshed in internal crises which has brought wedge in their unity and allowed APC to hold sway while they knock themselves out bcause of some issues which are supposed to be on the back burner.

THE BIAFRA APOLOGIST: The most widely trended news on social media today is Biafra and its quest for self determination. These group of people have muscled our attention to their struggle which made a lot of PDP supporters who are mostly of SS/SE extraction to be at daggers drawn. I will advise them to sheath their swords and pursue their real enemy which Is every lies APC stands for, there should be a vocal support for fiscal federalism and for the zealous biafra agitators they should channel their demand to the right source which is the UN. Let's come together and be the PDP which made the APC criers to hide their tails when we counter their CHANGE lies with Fact.

Tonyebarcanista: I've been a keen follower of your thread right from when you were in APC camp and then defected to PDP, you are a good writer but you ve fallen of from that pedestal with your dabble into murky waters. I felt like giving you a knock on your head when I saw your thread about Biafra. There is a reason while Seun created Ethnic and Sectarian section for some peeps who dwell on bigotry and ethnic supremacy. You couldn't even dodge a glaring banana peel because of your ego or arrogance. Your actions created disarray in PDP camp which made your die hard fans to distance themselves from you and allowed APC to take over the topics affecting the nation and muscle opinion to suit their scam.
I will advise you to steer clear of all these and concentrate on the real issues or instead the other PDP supporters should voice out and call you to order.

I would be happy if energy should be channeled into unearthing the bias judiciary which has been giving APC victories in tribunals whiLe cancelling PDP elections. This is a matter of importance and I will implore these Nairaland PDP navigators like Datolee, ochejoseph, Firefire, temitemi, chukwudi44 Isrealiairforce, mizmycoli, sincere9gerian, dearpreye, ecoterrors, severusnape, Hzrf, anonimi, tomakint, francizy, altwireless, whynotthetruth, mogidi, biafraqueen and other supporters who have always held the fort when it seems like PDP would be muscled out.

Rivers and Akwa Ibom judicial process should be keenly observed because of the antics of APC to steal their mandate through the back door.

This is a clarion call to all PDP faithfuls

Long live PDP

Long Live Nigeria

DrownedFish

Thank you bro for the mention, Nigeria may be hanging precariously on a political cliff of "Recklessness"! The judiciary is definitely not independent afterall......one can imagine why some elements keep chanting "No Election in Rivers" yet can authoritatively say there was elections at Jigawa, Maiduguri, Kaduna and Kano and come to think of it, they want to create their usual "We have taken Rivers Already" propaganda scenario in a place where PDP rules and owns! If by any act of commission or ommission, APC try anything to rig the elections through compulsion of PVCs or scheming out Wike by their yeye EFCC, I can say that Nigeria may be heading for the rocks faster than anyone can ever thought. Buhari should be wise and stop swinging judgments in favour of his party and political associates. Dakuku can never become Governor of Rivers!
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
modath:

Lol
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by duwdu: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rawani:
It's only a reflection of what's happening in the real world. Ask Edwin Clark.

Good eyes!

P34c3
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by Phame: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Drownedfish=ecoterror
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

you just invited dead fishes you should have known by now that I don't get tired so those guys are bastards inconsequential elements am not even moved by inch to any of their useless baseless antiques cheesy

i just joked with you but if you want to play rough play with me you're most welcomed note i don't operate childishly like those bastards because I'll give it to you at the same time participating it the topic.

don't try me with this your old moniker grin
[/s]
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]
lie nsi ebea tongue
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by MrMbaM: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2015
DeviIhimself:

lie nsi ebea tongue

Dumbo
Re: That PDP May Live On Nairaland by DeviIhimself: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2015
MrMbaM:

Dumbo
Nkita lacha nne i anya ebea

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Is Unfair to APC / FG Begins Payment Of 130K To Ex-militants Stopped Since Jan & This Happened-pics / Breaking: Akeredolu’s Election Victory Under Attack, As Tinubu’s Ally Wins In Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.