Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,072 members, 7,867,064 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage (918 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by emamos: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Wednesday visited the new Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi at Ile-Ife.
Mr. Obasanjo visited and paid homage just as the new king was presented to his people.
An aide of the former president told PREMIUM TIMES that Mr. Obasanjo had to visit Mr. Ogunwusi on Wednesday because he had an overseas trip scheduled for Thursday.
During the visit, Mr. Obasanjo congratulated the new king, and wished him well as he mounted the throne of his forefathers.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/192310-obasanjo-visits-new-ooni-of-ife-pays-homage.html

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by Young03(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Dats cool
say hello to the man of the year
its my birthday
can i get 1000 likes biko

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by MrScript(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Lol.. Political ooni... Even small pikin know say na OBJ bring d guy...
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by orisa37: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Excellent show of a Sense of Responsibity.
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by Joygalore(f): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
U go take the "likes" collect money from bank

You go wait tire tongue
Young03:
Dats cool

say hello to the man of the year

its my birthday

can i get 1000 likes biko
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by Young03(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Do as i said dear
Joygalore:
U go take the "likes" collect money from bank

You go wait tire tongue
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by mayorjosh(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2015
So?
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by seangy4konji: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Small man turn biggest man all of sudden
Re: Obasanjo Visits New Ooni Of Ife, Pays Homage by pman001(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
good for him

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Backs Deji On Eze Ndigbo Title - Punch / Photo: The Isekhure Of Benin Kingdom & Benin Chief Priest Meets Pope Francis / Bald & Frail Diezani Allison Covers Boss Newspaper, Says She Did Not Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.