Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Mailchimp Autoresponder, Who Uses It..? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mailchimp Autoresponder, Who Uses It..? (695 Views)

Kindly Help Me Out. Please Which Autoresponder Service Is The Best / Set Up Self Hosted Autoresponder Without Monthly Fee For Online Business / I Need SMS Autoresponder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mailchimp Autoresponder, Who Uses It..? by Stangodchild: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Good morning house.

Please, does anyone in the house use MAILCHIMP AUTORESPONDER? If affirmative, I have this concern:

1. Please, with my free mailchimp account, how do I schedule my emails to go out immediately someone subscribes to my messages. For instance, I have like 10 emails that I wish to use for email campaigns and I intend that once a potential subscriber confirms his or her subscription, the first email delivers immediately, then the second email follows two days after the first one, the third one follows four days after the second one was delivered and so on, how do I do this? The solutions that I have presently is mainly about email broadcasts, that is, for people who already have subscribers. However, for someone like me who does not have subscribers yet, this solution is paramount for me as a new person here.

Please, let someone help me with this solution.

Thanks to the house for the anticipated quality response and solutions.
Re: Mailchimp Autoresponder, Who Uses It..? by emmalexdboy(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
Stangodchild:
Good morning house.

Please, does anyone in the house use MAILCHIMP AUTORESPONDER? If affirmative, I have this concern:

1. Please, with my free mailchimp account, how do I schedule my emails to go out immediately someone subscribes to my messages. For instance, I have like 10 emails that I wish to use for email campaigns and I intend that once a potential subscriber confirms his or her subscription, the first email delivers immediately, then the second email follows two days after the first one, the third one follows four days after the second one was delivered and so on, how do I do this? The solutions that I have presently is mainly about email broadcasts, that is, for people who already have subscribers. However, for someone like me who does not have subscribers yet, this solution is paramount for me as a new person here.

Please, let someone help me with this solution.

Thanks to the house for the anticipated quality response and solutions.
You can't use autoresponders on the free mailchimp account. That's just one of the downsides! If however you intend to send email campaigns (just like you've stated), you'll have to send them manually or simply schedule the emails you intend to send.
Re: Mailchimp Autoresponder, Who Uses It..? by Stangodchild: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Emmalexdboy, thanks a lot for your response. In other words, I can't have my subscribers getting automatic email deliveries and sending manually is a hell of work, as in, anytime anyone subscribes, I will have to send the intended email and if I have 1000 persons, I do the same thing, hectic/stressful. Also, if I understand you with the scheduling of emails, does this not apply to someone who already has subscribers or does someone like me who is yet to have subscribers schedule emails to go out automatically?

Finally, with the paid account option of $10 with Mailchimp, can I enjoy autoresponder service, that is, being able to set messages to go out at scheduled time and date?

Again, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Files/Folders On Your Android Without Any Application / We Have Published A New Post: How To Submit Your Website To Top Search Engines / I Will Create An Android App For Your Blog(very Affordable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.