Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Corps Members Welfair In The Nysc Scheme - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members Welfair In The Nysc Scheme (773 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme / Federal Government Denies Scrapping NYSC Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members Welfair In The Nysc Scheme by Deezia1(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2015
I want to briefly comment that what Corps members are passing through is terrible, especially when it comes to their welfair, they are being paid #19,800 which is not enough for house rent, talkless of health, feeding, transportation and clothings etc. Hence, i will urge the Federal Government of Nigeria to do something about the increament of their allowance.

Secondly, it is too bad that innocent graduates are being spread all over Nigeria, all in the name of 'serving your fathers land' then at the end of this one year service, those graduates still carry files moving from one office to another looking for job.
This has propel me to ask the following questions;
1.What is the essence of NYSC?
2.Is the schem really achieving its aim and objective?
3.If yes, whats the place and plan for those who have served their fathers land?
4.Don't you think NYSC is a one year waste of time and resouces.
5.Don't you think the scheme is only putting food on the table of some cabals in Nigeria?

burabarisunday@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Corps Members / NYSC Palaver / See What Is Going Down In Lagos The 22nd November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.